Chapter 43 - Bad

Chapter 43 BAD

Woohyun POV

I'm on my way to fetch Yura at the park. Damn! If it wasn't for those two lovebirds, I could've come back and fetch her a little sooner. Reina's even a bit irritated by the situation too. It's not that she still loves that guy (Mark), she just wasn't completely over him yet as what she had told me a few weeks ago. She needs a little more time and as one of her closest friend, I have to help her in some way to relieve her awkward situation with her ex earlier. That guy even had Krystal by his side which surprises me even more since what I knew is that she has something going on with Myungsoo. It's so complicated!

Moving on, I arrived at the park and guess what? She wasn't there! =.=

She most probably got tired of waiting and left. It makes sense. Who would wait for me for an hour long when I clearly said and promised that I wouldn't take long to come back? Is one hour that long enough? Arggg... Maybe she's still around here somewhere so I searched the area. Quite hopeful T^T

Time check: 9:55pm

She really did leave already. (v,v)

No, I'll have to make sure if she's home safe. Since my phone ran out of battery, I can't text nor call her so I decided to drive and stop by her place just to check if she really did reach home safely. And no, it doesn't mean anything special ok. I promised to drive her home so with that she became my responsibility.

So I'm back inside the car and now I'm off to... oh...where does she live again??? Sh*t! I forgot TToT T

.

.

OH Right! Sungjong knows where! ^________^

(._.)

(._.)

(._.)

So I got my phone out and... oh... it's dead- it ran out of battery. Sh*t! I forgot TToTT

Jin-ah (Nana) POV

Aaaargh... it hurts so badly. TT.TT

I'm currently having these menstrual cramps. It's already normal but I can't really take such pain. In this type of situation, I always had someone beside me to at least give comfort and assistance, but now there's no one around so I struggled to reach for my phone on top of the bedside table. I BADLY need him.

[Dialing: Hubby Yeolie...]

The phone rang twice before he picked up.

"What?" his voice sounded like he's some sort of irritated but I didn't mind.

"S-sungyeol-ah..." My voice quivered a bit and it almost sounded as a whimper.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Are you crying?" His voice's filled with concern.

"Ugh... I-it hurts... [sobs] Yeol-ah..."

I started to curl up with the pain that I'm currently experiencing. It might even get worse later on.

"What hurts?! Jin-ah!?" I know he's in panic already.

"I-it's a g-girl... t-thing! aaah [sobs more] it hurts so bad!" I started gripping my belly with my free hand a little tighter. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Yah! Are you home?"

"Y-yeah. Sungyeol-ah... p-please be back."

"Stay still. I'm coming."

After a few minutes, I heard the main door opened and I knew it was him. With dried tears on my cheeks, I slowly stood up from bed and went out to see him.