Chapter 11 -

Naeun POV

It's my first day of attending Woolliment Academy, I woke up early and got ready for school. My condition got better at an instant last night so I'm feeling way too excited and a little bit worried at the same time. I'm attending school with L.Joe and Infinite members aroound.

I wonder what would this day turn out to be? I skipped these thoughts and went to Jieun unni's room since I'm all ready to go. As soon as I opened the door, unni's face popped-up that leaves me into a shock.

"Unni?! You're not ready yet?!" her hair was messy with eyes half-closed. I could tell that she just woke up.

"W-what?? I'm still sleepy Naeun- just go." she yawned then closed the door. 

I'm confused by now, it's my first day and I shouldn't be late but unni's not getting up ready. She should be with me- I opened the door and got in her room. She was on her bed covered up with blanket. This is not the time for her to be sleeping. She should wake up!

"Unni! It's my first day! Why aren't you getting ready?!" she didn't answered. I got ignored.

"Unni!! Unni!!? Wake up!!" I shook her.

"Aaah...Naeun st-stop that- just go." she responded with her sleepy voice. I stopped shaking her.

I got annoyed so I decided to just go on by myself.

"You're not waking up?!" I tried to ask her one last time.

"Hmm...Just go with Sungjong- you're classmates anyway. I'm not feeling so well today. Sorry Naeun."

I sighed. Maybe I should try doing this by myself. I can handle this anyway- with or without her help. I put on my shoes and got out but I still managed to say goodbye to her.

"Jieun unni! I'm going now! Bye!" she haven't responded- maybe, she really doesn't feel good or something. She was even pale last night. I wonder what happened.

"Oh! Naeun?!" Sungjong called me. I looked back and saw him just got out from their dorm. I smiled back. He asked me to wait so I stood there waiting.

I saw the other members getting out of the dorm too- Hoya along with Dongwoo then next comes Woohyun smiling aaah... he's so cute. Sunggyu oppa went out after then L with Sungyeol. I'm looking at L now- he really is so handsome with his morning look. Well i'm quite grateful to him, he was like my savior last night though I'm kind of intrigued by him.

I saw him smiled at Sungyeol. I guess they're talking about something funny. I unconsciously smiled too then he saw me and his smile faded into a smirk. I looked away from him and put my attention to Sungjong who's already in front of me.

"You're alone?" Sungjong asked. I nodded in response.

"Where's Jieun noona?" Hoya asked.

"Uhmm...I guess she's not coming with me today." I awkwardly smiled. They're all in front of me now.

"W-why??" Sunggyu oppa stuttered. He looks worried.

"She said she's not feeling good oppa- and to think of it, she looked pale last night too." I examined Sunggyu oppa's reaction. He looks more worried than before and kind of lost of words.

"She looks fine now- I don't even think she's sick or anything. She just doesn't want to get up from bed oppa. It's not that serious!" I giggled.

He smiled back. At some point, it looks like he's guilty of something. Anyway, I don't want to meddle on their own stuffs.

"Hmmm... If that's the case, we should end this and just move on. We're getting late guys.hehe." Woohyun suggested.

We all noddded and went out of the building. A black van's waiting outside for them so I thought I should get a cab by now.