Chapter 26 - Mr. Chu

Yura POV

It lasted for a few seconds and my heart couldn’t stop from beating faster and faster as time passed by. For that certain moment, my anger and hatred on him vanished. I felt totally different. It was like all of my dreadful past memories of him were washed away with just that single kiss.

“There’s no need for me to say sorry for the past, I believe I paid enough.” He said as he slowly loosened his grip on my arms.

I didn’t say a thing in return instead I only have an extremely baffled expression on. Nothing seems to come out from my mouth. My mind was set to a mess that I can barely think of a word or two to say.

“Pfft…But still, I never thought you’ll turn out this beautiful Ah-Young. Aaah… it makes me want to take back all those words I’ve said to you before. Ugh… You win! I’m done here.” He slightly smiled but still sadness really portrayed his a bit teary eyes.

With that, he turned his back and started walking away from me leaving me speechless. When he was already out of my sight, I burst out crying. My knees started to get weak as I slowly got down to the floor. He said that I win but realizing it just now, I’m completely the loser.

Jieun/IU POV

I’m now walking pass the academy’s hallway on my way to my first class. Hmm… it’s weird that I don’t see Yura unni around. Aiiish… Thinking back, she dared left me behind at Infinite’s dorm last night. I really want to discuss this thing with her right now! Where is she?! >.<

“Jieun!” Dongwoo oppa called me from a distance asking me to wait for him and so I did.

“How are you feeling now? You seriously got drunk last night.” He asked as soon as he stood next to me.

“I’m perfectly fine now oppa.” He lightly tapped my back as I let out a reassuring smile.

“Good. Where’s Yura?”

“I don’t have any idea.” I weakly shook my head.

Just then, Hyuna appeared out of nowhere greeting us brightly.

“Jieun-ie can we have a short talk- for a while?” she said giving me a sweet smile- surely, it was fake. -.-

“I’m heading to class first. See you later Jieun.” Dongwoo oppa excused his self, returning a smile on Hyuna before he left.

As soon as Dongwoo oppa’s gone, Hyuna grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked a little bit irritated.

She remained silent and led me to this place again- the room where we had our last confrontation. As soon as we stepped in, she shut the door closed, let go of my wrist then put her hand on her hips and started glaring at me with such fury.

“Why are you so stubborn huh?! I told you to stay away from him but you still managed to attend that party!” she said on a raging voice.

“Who are you to tell me that?! I’m sick of doing things as what you wish! Unni! I’m not your slave anymore!” For the very first time I replied back to her without any hesitation.

She slapped my face in return. It was also the first time she did that to me and it really hurts. I unconsciously started tearing up.

“Take that! You’re not up to par with me so don’t you dare yell at me! You’re no good Jieun!” She said with much anger this time as she started panting heavily.

I didn’t face her. I just had my hand on my right side of my face where she slapped me. A little later I heard the door creaked open then someone came in.