Chapter 3 - Change

JIEUN POV

 I spent my whole break time at the library thinking of various things that includes my past memories and recent happenings .Checking at the library's clock, it's 12:35pm. My next class is around 2pm so I still got an hour and a half for a nice nap.

I started settling my bag on the table and leaned my head over it slowly closing my eyes and next thing I knew , I was on my dreamland.. zzzZZ ^.^

SUNGYEOL POV

We were enjoying Sunggyu hyung's treat when I noticed he wasn't in his usual  self. Observing his facial expressions he looks bothered about something. He was blank in deep thoughts. Other members played some jokes, even asked questions and other stuffs but he wasn't paying attention at all. I stood up and sat next to him.

"Hyung, you okay?" I patted his back.

"Yeah.." he nodded.  "I want to go somewhere , I'll see you on our next class." he whispered.

"Where're you going?" I whispered back not letting the members hear our conversation.

"mmm.. Just roam around ~ it's up to you to tell them later, don't wanna disturb them now.. I'll head out first." he said in low tone and silently sneaked out of the cafeteria.

The guys were actually busy discussing about random stuffs so they weren't able to notice hyung hyung sneaking out of the place. I went back to my seat next to L.

"Where's hyung going?" L curiously asked. He might be the only one who knew hyung did left the table so far.

"He wants to roam around , he said we'll meet up later on our next class not wanting to distract the guys." Upon hearing my answer, he just nodded and continued on what he was doing earlier- making some sort of origami from a piece of paper-ad. How weird is that?  -.-

JIEUN POV

For the second time around this day , I woke up on a very quiet place. I yawned and stretched a little.

"aaah~ that was a very nice sleep." I told myself.

I looked around and saw someone sleeping right in front on the same table. I glanced at him , he looks familiar. I thought for a moment..

"It's not him , right?" I stood up and walked next to his side putting my hands on my bended knees.

He slightly tilted his head to my direction getting to see his closed right eye. I leaned more closer this time to glance his face. Oh! It really is Sunggyu Oppa! Right at that moment he suddenly opened his eyes.

We were both shock knowing our face positions were too close , just inches away/close to each other. He widened his eyes and I blinked couple of times before I hurriedly step back. It was awkward.

"Oppa! You're in a library!?" pointing down still in a shock expression.

"Why?" he asked positioning his head up as he rubbed his sleepy narrow eyes.

"This isn't you..y-you.. I never seen you got in a library, you hated it.. y-you changed??" I said still with that expression shaking my head.

"mmm.. What time is it? " he didn't correspond ignoring what I've just said instead he asked for the time. I looked up the clock, it's 1:55pm!

"Oh no! we got to hurry, it's almost 2pm!" I got my bag and grabbed him by his arm pulling him out of his seat. I dragged him out of the library. He was still a bit sleepy though.

"Jieun~" he handed me something. " You haven't eaten yet , right? Here~ " I hesitantly took it.

"Thanks.. " I smiled in gratitude.

"You may eat while we walk, you don't have much time left." he glanced at me and smiled sweetly. I nodded and looked straight on our way.

It took almost 15minutes 'till we got in the dance room for our next class. The normal walk usually took 5 minutes but since he wants me to take my time to eat , we walked slowly.

"Hyung~ you're just in time! " Dongwoo approached us.

"We're almost late , good thing the instructor haven't arrived yet." Sunggyu oppa uttered quickly taking a seat.

"Lucky you.." L commented sitting right next to us.

"Hyung~ you just left without us knowing earlier.." Woohyun whined.

"Yah! I told Sungyeol." Sunggyu oppa justified pointing out Sungyeol.

"What?! You knew?" Woohyun glared at Sungyeol.

"You haven't told them anything?" Sunggyu oppa questioned him.

"Oh? I managed to tell Myungsoo(L) though and they didn't even asked." Sungyeol explained pointing L who's busy with something again.

"Noona.. where were you the entire break time huh?" Sungjong brightly asked coming out from his seat.

"I was suppose to hangout with you." he added.

I was about to answer his question when the instructor appeared. The other guys went back to their seats and the class finally started.

HOYA POV

The members were chatting earlier when Sunggyu hyung and Jieun noona arrived. I didn't meddle into their discussions instead I put on my earphones and try to mentally practice my dance moves. I'm quite excited for our dance class. It's been awhile since we attended this class due to some of our group's activities.

The instructor finally arrived. He's a little late and a new one, makes sense. Our former instructor never gets late. He started introducing his self and talk of various things first.

" I want to witness your dance first~" he said as he examines the class.

".. since some of you are known artists in the entertainment industry, it would be a  pleasure to watch your upclose performance." As soon as he said that , I was ready to volunteer and show off but-

"How about our popular-newbie here. Can you show us some of your moves?" he pointed out a girl from the front. She stood up confidently and plugged-in her phone to the speakers checking her music.

"Hello everyone! I'm Hyuna , I got in 3 weeks ago .. Hope you'll like my performance." She introduced herself before playing the music. They all gave her an applause as she get started.

"What's the song?" Dongwoo hyung asked me from my right.

"I don't know~ sounds new to me.." I shrugged.

"ugh.. hmmf.. you really don't know? It's 'Change' , it's originally her song... woah~ she's really.. good! mmm.. 'gotta learn that moves too." Sungjong from my left defined. He was very amused by the scene in front.

Looking at her prformance, it was quite a view~ girls will definitely get jealous while boys will surely love it- I'm a man too.. ^.^

She finished dancing and set the entire class in an awe. Everybody was satisfied by her presentation giving her big applauses.

"Wow.. that was totally dazzling." the instructor praised her.

"Thank you~ " she acknowledged and bowed shyly.

The class went on. I loosen up my eagerness on showing off and decided to do it next time..

------------------