Chapter 5 - What's your Name ?

HOYA POV

The guys are still sleeping so I decided to take a walk. I quietly sneaked out not wanting them to wake up. By the time I got out , I checked my phone- it's around 5:32am then I thought of going to the school's practice room. I arrived and there was no sight of any students yet. I went straight to the practice room and got there in no time.

When I was about to step in , I was surprised to see a girl doing some awkward dance moves. She seemed to be practicing real hard seeing sweats were all over her face. I didn't interrupt her instead I sat down on a chair behind and watched without her knowing. Ten minutes had passed and she wasn't able to notice me around until she got down on her knees as the music finally stopped.

"You must've worked hard?" I stood up , walked towards her and offered a hand for her to get up.

"Oh?" she was surprised by my presence.

"Were you here the whole night?" I asked and sat down next to her since she doesn't seem to have any thoughts of getting up.

"No.." she shook her head. "I was here for about an hour ago." still looking at me in a shock expression. I just nodded.

"Since when were you here? W-wait... w-were..were you watching me the whole time?" she shyly asked.

"aah~  Yes .." I smiled.

"Oh no.." she face-palmed in embarrassment.

"W-why? What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"I'm totally bad at it.." she affirmed.

"Come on~ it's ok , atleast you're trying."  I pat her back trying to console her. She turned her head to my direction.

"You think I can get any better if I'll try more?" she asked.

"hmm.. yeah , ofcourse!" I nodded giving her a thumb up then I thought I can help her out.

"Want me to teach you? I can help you out." I suggested. She smiled brightly. Her smile was so captivating making me smile back.

"R-really?? thanks but aren't you busy?" she gleefully said at first then slowly her mood shrinked.

"It's ok , We can meet up every morning .. it's been a habit of me coming here early anyways." I guaranteed.

"It's really an honor to be trained by the best dancer of INFINITE .. Thanks "

"Y-you..You know me?" I widened my eyes pointing to myself.

"Ofcourse! Why wouldn't I? You're popular."

"Oh..I really thought you don't." I tilted my head smiling in flattery.

"Who wouldn't? everybody knows you .." she also tilted her head facing me with a smile.

"Well~ so...What's your name?" I finally asked.

"I'm..." before she could finish someone came in.

"Hoyaaa~ I knew - you'd - be - he-re.. oh?" a familiar voice came from my back. I turned around and immediately stood up.

"Hyung.. what are you doing here? You should still be sleeping.." I asked him.

"aha~ Don't you think I'm the one who should ask you that question?" He smirked.

"You already know I often come here in the morning.. so what brought you here?"

"..but not with her around~" he said pouting his mouth to her direction. I almost forgot she's back there. I looked behind. She remained silent.