Chapter 44 - INFINITE EFFECT

3rd Person POV

"I finished the task you've given to me and these are all the information that I managed to gather up for the past two months."

A well-built man placed an envelope over his boss' table while the boss is currently sitting on his swivel chair facing back at him.

"So how was it?" The boss turned his swivel chair to face him. He sat relaxed with an aura of a refined chief as he leaned his elbows on the table with his fingers crossed.

"Pardon me."

"How was it spending your time with the guys?"

"Well... they're doing great with their work. They're improving in each and every passing day. No doubt about it but..."

"But?"

"They're quite naughty I must say." He stifled a laugh.

"Oh really?" the boss raised an eyebrow.

"Just try checking them, sir." He gestured for him to take a look at the envelope.

The boss took the envelope and opened it. They were all pictures which were taken at different places, time and people. He started checking them one by one.

"These kids... such careless kids. Tsk...tsk..." the boss remarked still inspecting each pictures.

"You should try talking to them about it. They should be very careful with their every move especially in public."

"Oh! Ha-ha. Look at this one."

"It's actually taken from the amusement park and the picture below-" he wasn't able to explain further when the boss took notice of the picture of a certain guy kissing a girl in front of the girl's house.

"Woah! I never thought of him being like this. I don't even know if I'll be glad or mad knowing that he's capable of doing such a thing!"

The boss shook his head in utter shock and amusement. He continued checking the rest of the pictures.

"Oh! That one's from the nearby playground and this one's from the practice room." The man also continued on giving the details.

The next picture was of a couple sitting on a playground's swing and another one was of a guy and girl enjoying an enthusiastic conversation in a practice room.

"Practice room?"

"The Woollim academy's practice room, sir. That picture's taken around five in the morning. I'm very lucky that I was taking my morning jog that time and instinctively followed him."

"You're doing a remarkable job. I'm impressed."

"Thank you sir."

"Goodness! They're all around the corner. They're almost everywhere... W-wait. Is this at a club?"

"Yes sir. At least they know how to have fun."

"Well I really hope that they had enough fun by now because I already have plans for them for the latter part of the year."

"I'm sure they'll be able to handle their job well. These guys are incredibly hard working."

"You're right. That's why I'm planning on giving them a big project. They'll be having a World Tour Concert very soon."

"Wow!"

"And I also have a proposal to you. I want you to be a part of this project too. You're going to work with them as their vocal instructor."

"Sounds exciting."

"So you're up to it?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Ahh... Great! So we have a deal Mr. Hwang Chiyeol." The boss stood up and offered his hand to seal the deal. Chiyeol shook his hand with the CEO of the Woollim Entertainment, Lee Jungyeop.

"Yes Mr. Lee Jungyeop. It'll be an honor to be a part of your team and working with your seven boys."

" Very well." the CEO breathe in and out then sat on his chair and reached for his phone to make a phone call. It answered on its first ring.

"Hello sir?"

"Mr. Manager, please make an appointment. We'll have a meeting this weekend with the boys. I have an important announcement and loads of clarifications to make."

But what they (Chiyeol and Mr. CEO) didn't know is that someone's eaves dropping their entire conversation.

"I guess I have to break up with her." Sungjong softly whispered to himself and cautiously walked out of the room.

_________________________

08-27-15

Who's excited for INFINITE EFFECT WORLD CONCERT TOUR? Yeeey! ^^

-inspiritcathy <3