Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hi guys!!!  I updated this chapter too soon just as I’ve said. Hehe XD

Two chapters updated today!!! XD

I’m in a very good mood, you see. ^^,

Enjoy and don’t forget to leave your comments and might as well vote J

L POV

It’s almost 7pm and I’m now waiting at a café near our place as what just L.Joe asked me. Few minutes later, he arrived. He found me sitting by the corner and approached me.

“Quite punctual, eh?” he said as I smirked.

“I want to hear your story now.” I said as I leaned forward.

“Order me something to drink first.” He took a seat.

“I already did. It’ll be here soon so just start talking.”

“Tch. Okay. Where should I start then?” he leaned back as he stared at me furiously.

“Just tell me why Naeun’s acting like she doesn’t recognize me.”

“Well in the first place, she’s not pretending or acting like she doesn’t know you at all. She just really can’t recognize you.”

“Does that mean that she got lost of her memory?”

“Isn’t it obvious? Yeah. She lost it.”

“Then that means she won’t be able to recognize you either.”

“Ofcourse she still knows me. It’s only you.”

“Why? Tell me the whole story behind it.”

“Well, she got into that accident with you the night before you were suppose to head back to Seoul.”

“An accident?! I don’t remember any accident happened to me before.”

“Ofcourse, you don’t! I heard it from my mom while she was talking by the phone with your mom the day after you got admitted. You also had a memory loss but not as bad as Naeun that it almost took her a year to recover.”

“Tch. That doesn’t make any sense! I could still remember everything that happened 10 years ago.”

“Then can you tell me now the things that happened the day that you got back to Seoul?” I tried to recall anything but nothing seemed to popped-in my mind so I shook my head in response.

“You can’t, right? Your mother actually asked my mom to pass a favor to Naeun’s parents. She wanted to ask them a favor to avoid mentioning your name to Naeun when she wakes up so that the both of you could just forget everything that occurred the day that accident happened. I also heard her mentioning that she would also do the same with you. She must’ve thought that you couldn’t remember anything about her. My mom also asked me to refrain from talking to Naeun about you.”

“I guess you’re right. I can barely remember anything from that day. I was actually curious why my mother wasn’t talking anything about our trip at your hometown so I just kept silent. But why were you mad at me?”

“I have the right to stay mad at you. Naeun’s my bestfriend but she only sticks with you ever since you came for that week vacation. She got into that accident with you ‘cause she really trusted you so much that she even disregarded me and still followed you. I loathed you ever since that day. If it wasn’t for you, Naeun wouldn’t suffer for almost a year of trying to recover.”

I looked away trying to hide my guilt while he remained silent. I heard him sighed and stood up from his seat. He’s about to walk out of the place.