Chapter 29

L POV

“Myungsoo… Myungsoo… wake up.” I heard Sunggyu hyung’s voice as he lightly shook me up to wake up.

“Why hyung? I still want to sleep.” I shifted myself to face the other side of my bed, grabbing my pillow and covered my head.

“Yah~ you’re in charge of today’s breakfast… remember?” he grabbed the pillow away from me and whispered to my ears.

“Ugh… just let Woohyun hyung take my shift today. I wanna sleep.” I shoved him away and turned to the other side of my bed.

“Aiiish… You @#$@$%@#@#% kid! get up!” he cursed me.

If he curse that only means that he’s losing his temper so I swiftly stood up from bed and rushed out from my room then headed straight to the kitchen in no time.

“Yes hyung!” I managed to answer back.

I put out some kitchen utensils and started cooking for breakfast though my eyes still feels heavy from lack of sleep. This would be the first time that we’re doing this in the morning. Since Jin-ah noona started living with us from yesterday, the members decided to make a daily schedule of who’ll be in charge of making breakfast. It was fairly settled by rock-paper-scissors game and so the result was me preparing it today.

“Hey… where’s Sungyeol? He’s not in your room.” Sunggyu hyung asked as soon as he stepped out of our room. I’m almost done cooking so I don’t really mind Sunggyu hyung’s question and had my full attention on my task.

“Eh? I don’t know… just check the bathroom.”

“He’s not in the… bath-room. Yah~ Lee Sungyeol?!” I shifted my attention to Sunggyu hyung.

“W-why?” Sungyeol asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. He just got out from the guest room.

“Oh? Did you just… came… out… from the… guest room?” I asked in shock.

“A-a-ah… yah~ don’t misunderstand me! It isn’t what you’re thinking!”

“I’m not thinking of anything…… yet?” I said.

“Why’d you come out from Jin-Ah’s room?” Sunggyu hyung’s eyes were getting smaller as he interrogate him suspiciously.

“He slept there for a night.” Jin-Ah answered instead. She just came out from her room and is now standing in line with Sungyeol.

“Oh? Jin-ah-ssi…”Sunggyu composed himself and tried to look calm with a smile.

“He can’t sleep, that’s why. Don’t you worry, I’m very much familiar with Sungyeol so there’s no harm with him sleeping over my room. I’m used to it.” She explained tapping Sungyeol’s head in the process. Aigooo… looking at Sungyeol, he appeared to like it that much that his gums are starting to show off.

“Aaaah… but it’s still-“

“There’s nothing wrong with that Sunggyu-ssi… just don’t run into weird conclusions, that’s not right.” She said shaking her head while the choding (Sungyeol) beside him firmly nodded in agreement- a sight of a perfect couple for me. ^.~

“If you say so… anyway, breakfast’s ready. Myungsoo?” Sunggyu hyung gave in and turned to face me. He was giving me a hint through his eyes and I certainly know what he’s implying with that so I quickly set up the dining table.

“Oh right!”

“Hmm… no thanks! I’m not particular of having heavy meals in the morning. Fruits may do.” She picked up an apple by the table.