Chapter 34

Jin-ah POV

“…I now pronounce you husband and wife.”

And with that, we’re officially married. He slowly turned to face me and my heart kept thumping with pleasure. I like it. Though he looks kind of shy with the loud cheers coming from our families and friends, he still smiled from ear to ear with his angelic beautiful gums showing. I can’t help myself but smile in return.

Without notice, he swiftly leaned forward and gave me a quick light peck on my right cheek. I felt my face warmed up on an instant. It somehow gave me shivers to my spine. And not just a second after, the crowd behind us applauded. It made me smiled even more at the sight of my husband blushing with what he just did. That earned me guts to do the same as I gave him a quick kiss on his left cheek.

“Fair enough.” I giggled seeing Sungyeol a bit shocked and blushed more that his ears were flushing.

“Jin-ah! The bouquet please!!!?” Lizzy yelled out being all giddy earning the audience’s laughter with her remark.  And so without much to say, I automatically took a step forward and had my back faced the girls who immediately lined up behind hoping for a nice catch of the flower bouquet.

“Ready… one, two and… three!” With the count of three, I purposely threw the bouquet a little bit far behind.

With thrill and excitement of finding out who may the lucky catcher be, I turned to face the crowd of girls and instantly caught the person holding out the flower bouquet. She caught it.

Others cheered happily while few remained silent at the sight of her holding out the bouquet. The ones that are silent most probably know the reason that I lost my smile the moment that I caught her holding the bouquet.

“P-prince…princess.” Sungyeol softly mumbled under his breath that was only audible to me.

He still has an effect on her. That proves it that he hasn’t gotten over her yet. He looked down at me. Questions were visible in his face. I guess I still have an explanation to do later on. I sighed.

I turned back to the crowd and smiled hiding the tension that was building up between me and Sungyeol. To my relief, he did the same and acted like he wasn’t affected at all by the sudden appearance of his first love. He offered me a hand and lead me down to the group where are families and friends are. While doing so, I took a glance at Jihyun who’s still holding out the bouquet with a playful smirk on and mouthed – Thank you.

The after party started. We received a lot of greetings here and there from our guests and that kept the two of us busy to my relief because I certainly know that Sungyeol would confront me on inviting Jihyun without him knowing.

Minutes passed and we’re now heading towards our group members who are all wearing their wide smiles.

“Sungyeol-aaaAh!!!” infinite’s leader Sunggyu cried out welcoming Sungyeol with open arms.

Sungyeol cringed a bit but nevertheless he’s very much happy to take in Sunggyu’s warm embrace. The members chuckled at the sight of the two in a tight hug.

“Hyuuung… l-let…let go.” Sungyeol managed to say in protest. He seemed to be choking already at Sunggyu’s tight grip.

“Oppa! Please let go of Sungyeol already. We don’t want our Jin-ah becoming a widow at such a young age and definitely not on the day of their wedding!” Raina remarked giving the group a bunch of laughter.

“Just let go of him for now… and give the couple enough time for final farewell to each other then you may hunt Sungyeol down later on and choke him to death!” Hoya added earning a glare from Sungyeol while the others just continued laughing.