Chapter 4 - Amazing

HYUNA POV

"Unni , you really did great!" IU complimented me with two thumbs up as soon as I got back to my seat.

"aaah~ thanks!" I smiled giving her a hug.

IU's my bestfriend. She's been with me throughout these years even coming in the same academy. Although she isn't that popular as I am now, I know she would make it big someday. She likes singing on the otherhand I like dancing.

"Unni.." she whispered. "D-don't you think I need...uh... I need to focus on dancing more?" she giggled.

"I mean.. I really wish to - learn so help me out Unni." I was flustered by her sudden request.

"huh? Seriously?"

"Yeah~ maybe it's time to try something new - you danced flawlessly that somehow interest me."

"aah.. swee-tie..hmm.. you know I can never deny you... but-" I paused slightly looking at her face. "this isn't your thing."

"Oh.." she grinned "Yeah! It's definitely not my thing~ You know..hehe I just thought of it.." we silently chuckled ending our conversation.

JIEUN POV

Dance class ended. Students are getting out of the room.

"Noona~ !! " Sungjong grabbed my arm by the time we got dismissed.

" Let's hangout ! Please ~" he pleaded. I was startled by him grabbing my arm so I was speechless for a second.

"Yah! Sungjong-ah ~ we still need to proceed to the practice room for the rehearsal.." Sunggyu oppa reminded him separating Sungjong's arm from mine.

"aiiish.." he pouted. "Oh! Why won't you come along with us then !?" He grabbed my arm again.

"ugh.. Why do you have to be so clingy?!" Sunggyu Oppa splitted us again feeling irritated.

"Oh~ it's okay Jongie , I can hangout with you some other day. I'll get back to the dorm for now." I sadly stated.

"Huh? You're not banned from going on our practice room anyway." Woohyun appeared from my back placing his arm around my shoulders. I felt uneasy but I just let him.

"Yeah! It's not even new for you to be watching our dance practices." Hoya said coming from Sungjong's side.

"By the way , We're now staying right next to your dorm noona !! " Sungyeol gladly uttered alongside with L.

"So?" Sungjong stared at me waiting for an answer.

"So? W-What?" I asked in confusion.

"Come on noona! Just come with us , we're dorm neighbors .. we can get back together." he clarified trying to pursuade me.

"Okay then.. Is it ok oppa??" I gave in and looked at Sunggyu oppa asking his consent.

The other members did as well. He had a straight-face on for a moment and instantly breaks into a smile , nodding on approval.

"Yay! It's gonna be fun noona.." Sungjong happily linked arms with me again.

"Yah! Stop being clingy!" Sunggyu oppa scolded Sungjong but he didn't mind at all and clinged to me tighter.

"Why? Woohyun hyung's clinging too- and you just keep on pointing me out! aiiish.. why does it bother you anyway??" Sungjong justified. Upon hearing it , Woohyun swiftly put away his arm from my shoulders and acted innocent , quite an actor ^.^

"W-What ?? Ain't doing anything.." Woohyun shrugged putting his hands to his pockets.

"aiiiish.. You just did earlier! " Sungjong pointed at him annoyed. I just chuckled at the situation.

"Stop that already! Let's start moving before manager hyung gets mad.." Sunggyu oppa ordered and we're off to the practice room.

"Yeah! Let's go, go , GO!!" Dongwoo fervently screeched in totally hyped action.

Meanwhile , I moved next to Sunggyu oppa and walked side by side with him.

"How'd you like the dance class eh?" I jokingly asked.

"It's great." he answered in normal tone. I looked at into his  eyes suspiciously.

"W-What??"

"It appears you're totally  into it." I smirked leaving him behind.

"Hey! W-what did I do?" he was puzzled and tried to caught up with me. We were walking side by side again.

"Nothing~" I sighed.

"Y-You're getting weird! oh.. my beauty might still be sleepy? Wanna accompany you to your place (library) ?" he teased me calling me 'beauty' again. It's been awhile since he last did that.

"Stop calling me that!! and I..I ain't sleepy!" I slapped his arm and kicked his leg.

"Ouch!!" he shrieked as he rubbed his arm and foot.

I must've overdo it , I'm quite sorry but pretended to not care at all. I looked back on our way to the front and saw Sungjong turned his head back. I guess he's looking for me. We're actually about 3 meters away from them now.

"Noona~ walk faster!!" he stood still and waited for me. He didn't seem to notice his hyung was in pain.

"Coming.." I ran towards him and we linked arms leaving Sunggyu Oppa behind.

"Sorry Noona.. I haven't noticed I was already leaving you behind." he sweetly apologized then looked back.

"Oh? What happened to hyung??" he finally noticed.

"ah~ Don't mind him , he's just getting older.. you know." I winked at him and we both chuckled.

After a short walk , we arrived at the practice room. They put their stuffs down and began stretching then off to dance rehearsal. I took a seat on a bench behind the corner and watched them do their stuffs.

For about how many hours , I was just sitting and watching them but I still enjoyed it though I yawned a couple of times. It's now their last song playing and it's finally over.. Their sweats were dripping on their faces throughout their bodies. I offered them some towels and bottled waters.

"Thanks noona~" Sungyeol accepted the towel and wiped his face.

"So? How was it?" Woohyun confidently asked giving me his warmest smile then drank a whole bottle of water.

"Oh~ still the same , you were GREAT!!" I answered with two thumbs up.

They rested for awhile then we walked back to our dorm which is a building just across the Academy's  front gate. We reached my dorm's door.

"Bye.. See you tomorrow guys!!" I waved goodbye.

"Thanks for your time noona!" Sungjong waved back.

"Sleep well... B-bea-uty!!"  Sunggyu oppa teased me again then hurriedly opened the door right in front and rushed in fast not glancing back.

"What?!" Instead of getting annoyed from his teasing , I was more of a shock that they are really living next door.

"Noona~ We're going in , you should get in too. It's kinda' cold outside." L gave his thoughtful words following Sunggyu oppa inside.

I was still in shock , I never expected them literally living the next door. It's just a step away from my dorm. I really thought earlier , we're only living on the same building not this close. They went inside and Sungjong was the last one to enter but before he closed the door he gestured me to get inside and so I did ~ That's how my very long day got to end.. Surprisingly Amazing !!! ^_^

------------------