Chapter 24 - Truth or Dare part2

HOYA POV

I carried Jieun to my room and laid her on my bed.

“H-hoya-ssi…” she kept on calling out my name.

I sat on my bed next to her and put out my phone. There were 6 new messages and they all came from Hyuna. Tch. I almost forgot! I have an appointment with her tonight. I swiftly took off my shirt and changed into a new one. I need to rush out fast.

“O-oppa…” Jieun mumbled with her eyes closed when I was about to leave.

I glanced at her for the last time then I thought to myself- “Should I just leave her behind like this?”.

*ring**ring**ring* [Incoming call: Hyuna]

“Hello?” I answered.

“Where are you?!” her voice on the other line sounded like she’s irritated.

“I-I-I’m…” I was about to answer her but then I got distracted by Jieun who just smiled on her sleep.

“Tch. Nevermind! I’m not meeting you today…” Hyuna sounded more irritated than before.

“Aaaah…” That was all I could response this time.

“Won’t you even bother asking me why?!”

“Yeah, Why?”

“Aiiish… you never changed oppa!”

“S-sorry Hyun. Let’s meet some other time then.”

“Fine. I’ll hang up.”

“Bye.”

After the call ended, I went back to where I was seated before next to Jieun. I just looked at her pretty angelic face. If I were to compare her with Hyuna, they really are two different people. Though I really much prefer a girl like Jieun but still in reality I’m stuck with Hyuna. The only thing I could do now is letting out a sigh.

Suddenly, my hand felt warm knowing that Jieun take a hold of it with both of her hands. I let out a smile and lightly brushed off couple of her hair strands that were covering her face with my other hand. Just then, the scene from before popped in my head. It was the scene wherein Jieun kissed me after getting a dare from Woohyun hyung. The thought of it just made me smile more. She might be clueless of things that just happened between us tonight by tomorrow. Hopefully, the guys won’t be all noisy blabbing about it ‘cause things might get more awkward between us.

“Why do I always end up helping you Jieun?”  I most likely asked myself with that.

Naeun POV

I’m now with Myungsoo oppa. We were tasked to go to a convenience store on Sunggyu oppa’s behalf. Tch. If it weren’t for Myungsoo oppa, I could already talk things out with Sunggyu oppa regarding on his relationship with Jieun unni. Haiist… why does he have to come along?! Now I’m stuck with him instead of Sunggyu oppa. It’s all useless now.

“I’ll stay here oppa, you go inside and buy these listed on this paper.”

“Huh? You’re not coming with me?”

“I already told you I’m staying here that means I’m not coming with you. Tch.”

“You’re mad?”

“No.”

“Fine.”

He just shrugged, took the paper and went in the convenience store while I waited for him outside. I’m not in the mood so I let him go by himself. Just a few minutes later, he rushed out of the convenience store carrying a handful of plastic bags with him. I just smirked and started walking without waiting for him.