Chapter 28 - I think About You

L POV

Jin-Ah noona was left alone at the dorm since we have to go to school. Even though Sungyeol was permitted by manager hyung to stay with her, he still insisted of coming with us and attending the class today. He’s still probably uncomfortable being left alone with his fiancé after all this time.

“Yah~ don’t you think you should’ve just stayed with noona? She might feel bored all by herself.” I nudged Sungyeol who was seated next to me.

“Naaaah…that won’t happen. She knows how to have fun by herself. Tch. You’re only bothering me, now that Naeun didn’t take a ride to school with us.” He smirked after uttering that.

Naeun and Jieun unni didn’t join us this time ‘cause we were a bit late when we got out of the dorm since Jin-Ah just arrived and we still have to wait for Dongwoo hyung to come back. Though it’s true that I’m bothering Sungyeol ‘cause Naeun whom I normally bother a lot isn’t around.

“Why drag her in to this conversation? We’re clearly talking about your fiancé who’s left alone at the dorm.”

“Never mind but Myungsoo… why’d you stop talking earlier when Sunggyu hyung appeared? You were supposed to tell me something.” He softly whispered avoiding for the other members to hear.

This is actually another issue. Naeun and I saw an unexpected scene last night. Sunggyu hyung might have thought that I’m going to blurt it out to Sungyeol but that’s not the case. I promised him to keep their relationship as a secret to the other members until they can finally find a right timing to reveal it themselves. But seriously, there’s no timing with this. They just need to tell everything going on between them and that’s it! Haha. I can only smile. ^^

“Nothing. Just worry about your fiancé, like really.” I smirked.

“Aiiiish… we’re not even married yet and I should already take care of her now?” he crossed his arms and leaned back facing the car’s window.

I know that he’s just saying it but I can totally sense that he obviously care for her. He’s just a coward.

“By the way, I want a girl.” I casually said. This just randomly popped in my mind.

“A girl? What girl?” he curiously shifted his face to my direction.

“A baby girl. I’ll definitely volunteer to babysit if it’s a baby girl.” I smiled and gave him a wink.

“Yaaaaah! You’ve gone crazy!?” As expected, he overreacted and gave a light punch on my arm.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I started controlling my laugh. He’s really funny.

“You make your own baby for you to babysit- Ofcourse, I should babysit my own baby!” I can’t hold it anymore, I started laughing out loud. His mentality is really unusual which is quite entertaining.

“Waaaah~ Sungyeol you’re really planning on making a baby with Jin-Ah already eh?! Haha. I should text her!” Woohyun hyung finally joined in the conversation after being all silent this morning.

“Hey! Don’t you dare! I’m just saying it!!! Aiiish…” Sungyeol looked back to where Woohyun hyung’s seated. The other guys also started teasing him while I wandered off thinking of someone in the process- Naeun.

HOYA POV

I only had my earphones on, trying to avoid any conversation with the members. Ever since what happened yesterday, my thoughts were only focused on Jieun. It’s quite weird of me only thinking of a single person for the entire day because normally dancing would be the only thing on my mind. I also had this sort of feeling just like I need to see her at this very moment.