Chapter 18 - Nothing's Over

JIEUN/IU POV

We decided to go to a Karaoke room (noraebang) and have some fun. It was actually suggested by Woohyun and we all agreed so we head there straight. We just walked since it’s located nearby. Along the way, Yura unni had some happy chat with Dongwoo oppa and Woohyun while I stayed silent and same goes for Hoya.

I took some glances at him and he was like feeling bored. I saw him yawn once and he caught me staring at him so I looked away but I still sneakily peeked back to see him shaking his head. I think he’s still mad at me on how I reacted that day we had our last conversation though it wasn’t a conversation at all, it’s more like arguing.

“Jieun!” Woohyun paused walking and looked back at me.

I was a little bit left behind. He gestured for me to walk faster. The others did the same as they waited for me.

“You’re being quiet. Haha. Why won’t you share us something interesting?!” he continued.

We started walking again when I was already in line with them.

“I don’t have anything interesting to share.” I smiled.

“Aaah… What about you Hoya?” he asked Hoya instead.

“I got nothing to share.”

“Hmm… Can I ask you a question then?”

“W-what?”

“You said you’re acquainted with Yura once but why are you being silent now as if you never knew each other?”

Acquainted?! I never knew this before. I looked at Hoya and he was stunned.

“Aaah… Oppa! Hoya oppa and I met before. He was at a dance practice room that time when I passed by so I approached him.” Yura unni answered on his behalf.

So they really met before. It’s quite surprising. O.o and why is she even calling him oppa too?!

“Oh? Really? But he mentioned a mutual friend which was the reason you two met. Who’s that?”

Mutual friend? O.o  C-could it be possibly me? No, it can’t be unless Hoya thought of me as a friend. He loathes me now. After all, it’s all in the past. I stared at Yura unni and she was like hesitating to say it.

“Uhmm…”

“You don’t know him anyway so why bother asking for his name?” Hoya casually answered back.

It was a boy so it wasn’t me. Yura unni has many friends so I can’t just assume that it was me. B-but why am I feeling down?

“Right! Hmm… Are you being jealous now oppa?! Haha. Don’t worry Hoya oppa isn’t my type!” she winked at him and chuckled as she continued.

 “…maybe he’s somebody else’s type.” She glanced at me this time.

W-what? Does she know something about me and Hoya? Oooh…no Jieun! Why are you even making assumptions?! It’s as if everything Hoya’s in has something to do with you!? This sucks!

“Woah. I’m not jealous- I’m just curious. You’re really unique Yura! Watch out, I might fall for you.” Woohyun winked back at her.

“I won’t catch you then!” she pouted.

“W-why? You’re being too mean!” he looked seriously anxious.

These two appeared to be like love birds. They just met but the connection is too strong. I suddenly felt jealous. =.=

“It’s fine! Your fan girls will do it since they won’t just let you fall and get hurt. Besides, you’re too much for me to handle- you weigh a lot! We might fall together and I don’t want to get hurt.”