Chapter 14

Sunggyu POV

As soon as I answered Krystal’s question, I took a seat next to Naeun. The other guys were busy chatting on random stuffs while I remained silent and just observed. Then I noticed Naeun being all quiet at my side. I think she’s still not used to these guys. I kept on stealing glances at her and every time I do so, I always caught her staring at either Myungsoo or Woohyun who were both seated next to Krystal.

“You wanna mingle with them?” I whispered to her so the guys won’t hear.

“Oppa? What are you saying?” she looked down. She might be embarrassed that I caught her on act.

“You kept on staring at those two guys next to you.” I grinned.

“It’s not like that. It’s just that Myungsoo-ssi’s quite familiar and Woohyun-ssi’s…” she paused.

“Woohyun’s what?”

“I want to ask you something oppa.” She suddenly changed the topic.

“W-what?” I leaned forward and waited for her question.

“Are you dating Jieun unni?” I was stunned.

“W-why’d you ask?” I managed to ask casually.

“I just got a feeling. You’re too close enough to be her boyfriend. You always stick around with her and Unni always talks a lot about you even before I got here. And just last night-“

This girl really knows something. I tried to end her speculations and just went back to question her.

“So what’s with Woohyun?” I grinned.

“O-oppa…” surprisingly, she blushed.

Is she having some sort of affection for that crazy guy? I giggled to what I just discovered.

“Tch…By the way, did your unni told you that she’s gonna debut next month?” I went on. I think it’s best to keep her privacy as it is.

“W-what??” she doesn’t seem to know this.

“ She’s not coming today. She just got a call from the boss and asked her to work on her recording for her upcoming album at the studio. I think she’ll be busy enough to take care of you from now on so you better need to adjust.”

“How’d you know that?? Aaah… so you met up with her this morning! Hahaha... I thought so, you even tried to reason out things like you forgot some stuff huh?! Well in fact, you just wanted to see her! I got you oppa!!!”

Damn! This girl really doesn’t know when to keep things down. She just got all the attention from the guys. Now, they’re all staring at the two of us. I gave her my really known death glare. She covered her mouth and just realized what she did.

Woohyun: “What is she saying hyung?”

Myungsoo: “You just met up with who?”

Hoya: “Perhaps, Are you dating someone lately?”

Dongwoo: “How can that happen?”

Sungyeol: “He’s not into socializing though.”

Krystal: “OH-MY-GOD! Sunggyu oppa’s dating?! Uh-oh…That’s not possible!”

I just sighed and they all kept silent as they anticipate my response.

“Sorry oppa.” Naeun whispered softly.

She appears like she’s already reflecting on her action so I just nodded and smiled. I looked at all of their curious faces and noticed someone’s missing.