Chapter 42 - Back

Sungyeol POV

I left our place (mine and Jin-ah’s) and went to visit infinite’s dorm. I haven’t visited the dorm for a whole week and since I got married, I only got to meet the guys during dance practices and at the academy. So… if you’re asking about my married life, hmmm… nothing’s special and new aside from the fact that I started living with Jin-ah.

Jin-ah’s not new to me. I’ve known her since we were kids and living with her under the same roof felt comfortable. Though the fact that we’re married still hasn’t sink in to me. The feeling of living with her is more like living with a very close friend than… a wife. It is just very much at ease despite the fact that I know she had a crush on me. It’s not a problem, right?

So now, here I am standing right in front of infinite’s dorm. I opened the door since I know the combination and barged in. Surprisingly, the dorm’s too quiet which only means that they’re sleeping or nobody’s around. I called out for them from the main room but no one answered so I decided to go for their rooms. They’re all locked. Tch. Since when did they start locking their rooms?!

15 minutes passed by and I’m starting to get bored. Tch… I should’ve texted them before I came. Even Myungsoo’s not here. I miss my buddy. T.T

With a sigh, I stood up and went to the door. I’m not even getting any text replies from them. Not even a second that I thought of their replies, my phone vibrated from my jeans’ pocket. I’ve got a message, finally. xD

“Oh?” It’s an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi Yeolie! It’s me Jihyun, your princess <3

Jihyun?! Is it really Jihyun? How’d she get my number? My lips slowly curved up. My princess- I felt my face flushed. I wasted no time and replied to her message.

Me: Oh… it’s been awhile :)) how’d you get my number?

Unknown: From a friend ;) Are you busy?

Me: No. Not really ^^

Unknown: Let’s meet up, Sungyeol-ah! XD

Me: Sure! ^^

Unknown: Same place… where we used to meet before :)) You still know where, right?

Me: Ofcourse! I’ll see you there.

Unknown: I miss you, Yeolie ;)

Damn! Jihyun misses me. XD Hahahaha… I can already tell without looking myself at the mirror that my face is surely bright hot red this time. I can’t help myself from smiling. Ooooh… This feels so good! Nyahaha…

Jihyun’s my first love and until now, at this very moment I’m very sure that she still owns my heart. She’s been the girl of my dreams and God knows how much I miss her too despite the fact that I’d been rejected by her before. It doesn’t matter anymore as long as my heart still beats for her. Truthfully speaking, I still think that we still have a chance but… Jin-ah.

“Hey! You came.” I didn’t notice Sunggyu hyung came inside the dorm and is now standing right next to me by the hallway.

Aiish… I almost had a heart attack. Why does Sunggyu hyung have to be scary?!  

“Ah! You scared me! F*cking sh*t!” I uncontrollably cursed out loud and almost dropped my phone out of surprise.

Sunggyu hyung had his eyes and mouth wide open at my sudden outburst.

“Wo-woah… better watch your words man.” He knitted his brows as he stared at me from head to foot.

“Sorry hyung.” I apologized.