Chapter 30: Together

When I had woken up, I found myself lying on a medical bed. Syringes and tubes were all over my body. I grunted with every small movement I made. "Don't move too much." I heard a familiar voice come from the bed next to mine.

The lights in the room gave me instant headaches. I grunted forcing my hands to reach the sides of my temples. I opened my eyes slowly moving them to the bed that held a blonde boy. "Hey," I smiled weakly, knowing it was Anakin. His arm was now replaced with a prosthetic limb. "Hey," Anakin said, sitting up from his bed. He looked like a mess; he had bruises on his other arm, including his cheek.

I looked at my own body, noticing the bruises that had formed on my legs. My back was aching in pain from the scratch I received in the arena. Then saw a long scar, the scar Dooku had made with his saber.

Memories started to flood my head; the clashing of sabers and the grunts between Dooku and me were on repeat. Until a small green hazy figure was the last thing, I could note. I furrowed my brows, touching the scar on my leg. "Dooku, Is he-" Before I could ask, Anakin quickly jumped in, "No. He got away." He calmly said. I sighed, placing my hands on the sides of my stomach.

For a few moments, the room was silent, until his body was now limping towards my bed. Before sitting down, Anakin's hand fell on my scar, examining it. His face was worried, squinting and looking at every inch of my body. My eyes gazed upon his body, and a smile formed. "I'm okay. Dooku was a coward and couldn't finish me off" I sarcastically said. Anakin's face stayed the same. With his other hand, he wiped the strands of hair covering my face.

"For a moment, I thought he would kill you." Anakin sadly whispered. I raised my eyebrow at Anakin, a slight smirk forming on my face. "Afraid to be without me?" I teased, making him chuckle. "I'm alright if it wasn't-" I began before I was abruptly cut off again. "I won't let anything happen to you, y/n," Anakin said, tracing my lips with his fingers.

His eyes stared into mine; I nodded, knowing I shouldn't be playing around. I sat up so that our eyes were on the same eye level. "Just this once, Y/n-" he began, shuffling his hands into mine, cupping them quickly.

"Listen to me." he sighed. "I will make him pay. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but I promise you, he will get what is coming" his voice had become more transparent with each word. "Anakin, don't say that," I said calmly, making him shake his head in disagreement.

"Count will get what's coming to him, but don't dwell on it. I promise I will be fine, and I am." I said, making Anakin weakly smile.

The blonde had laid his body next to mine, his face resting on my chest as both our breaths synced with each other.

"So where did you learn all those cool Jedi fighting tricks?" he joked. I laughed grunting at the pain that came with it. "Windu. As stubborn as he is, Windu is a great trainer." I responded. I played with his hair which now seemed to be clean of the sand.

"Perhaps you could teach me once we get out of this place." He sighed, wandering the view with his head. "Well, aren't you the chosen one? You're supposed to be teaching me." I nudged his shoulder playfully. 

"I'll be teaching you other things." He responded quickly. My head tilted in confusion. What other things could he possibly teach me?

"Like what?" I asked confused. His head lifted up from my chest and turned his body around so that he was sitting and looking directly at my face. 

"When we get out of here, I'll be teaching you more than just silly Jedi tricks. Maybe more flying lessons." He whispered, he took his newly built hand and grabbed onto one of mine.

"I think you need more flying lessons." I chuckled, shaking my head. His smile made the room warm, it was contagious. "Only if you're the one teaching." He smirked, but it quickly faded away.

"No, I love you Y/n." He softly said, his blue eyes staring back into mine. I felt my heart beat faster. With his other free hand, he moved a few strands of hair away from my face.

"And I can't stand the sight of you being hurt. You are by far the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." He added. Anakin removed his hand that was on my face and reached over to the counter that held our lightsabers and other objects.

"And the thought of not losing you, drives me absolutely insane." Anakin huffed, he grabbed my necklace. Well, the necklace he gave me when we were younger. I had worn it every day since we departed.

"My necklace," I said touching my neck where I thought it was. 

"You never took it off. I noticed the first day I saw you back on Coruscant." He said smiling. I felt my cheeks start to burn up in embarrassment. Had he really known for this long?

"So you knew all along?" I questioned tilting my head. He chuckled showing his pearly white teeth. 

"I've always known that you'd be mine." He bit his lower lip, before laughing once more. I bit mine in embarrassment grabbing the blanket keeping me warm and shoving it in my face. 

"Oh be quiet," I said peering above the blankets.  "Here let me put this back on." He commented. I placed the blanket back onto the bed and turned my head towards the wall. Pulling my hair up exposing the back of my neck.

I waited to feel his cold hands, but instead, I felt his warm lips touch the sides of my neck. It made my entire body tense up instantly. The throbbing headache went away in a matter of seconds as to all the other pain I had felt.

His lips were smooth and moved all around until they came to a stop. I opened my eyes not noticing I have even closed them at all. I looked over my shoulder to see him smile, I felt my cheeks begin to burn up again.

"Stop teasing me," I whispered enough so he could hear.

"Or what?" He whispered back seductively. I turned back around inching my face closer to his. If he could tease what's to stop me from doing it to him back?

I placed my mouth close to his ear, whispering as he did, "Or I'll put this bed to use, and make all your pain go away." 

He pulled his head away, his cheeks were pink just as mine were. "Well, let's get to it." He said grabbing the side of my face and pulling them towards his face. His lips smacked against mine before he stopped just two seconds later. I was confused. 

"Im just kidding, now let me put this on." He shook his head playfully.

End of Attack of The Clones. Onto The Clone Wars

Note: Chapter updated.