Chapter 66: Forever

I have decided not to check into the med bay.  Anakin had helped me settle in once again in this boring city I didn't love any longer.

"You have to rest," Ani whispered. He touched my forehead with his exposed hand. "I don't have a fever, nor am I sick." I moved his hand away, standing up from the bed. It was early in the morning, and the last thing I wanted was to be huddled up in bed.

"You were just poisoned, Y/n. You should be taking it easy." He stood up from the bed, his tall form hovering over my body. He held onto my shoulder tightly. At this point, I knew he would try and think of some excuse to have me stay home, but to my surprise, he kissed my lips.

"What do we want to do today?" He asked. We? I furrowed my brows confused. He never had a day off, and it was extremely rare whenever he did. "Wait, you said we?" I asked.

"I have the day off. Master Kenobi thought it would be great." He smiled. The feeling in my stomach was massive; it felt as though butterflies were flying around. "So what will it be, my love." He held his hand onto the lower portion of my chin, rubbing my jawline with his thumb.

"I want to get married." I blurted out. His whole body froze in an instance. This was a perfect time, we both had the day off, and we could do anything. We had waited for this moment in what seemed like forever. "So what will it be, Master Skywalker?" I teased, kissing the side of his cheeks.

I let go of his grip, waiting for his answer. "To Naboo, we go." He shouted. He instantly picked me up from the ground spinning my body into a circle. "Ani, wait." I laughed, trying to catch my breath. We never really went into depth; all we wanted was to be married to each other. I didn't even have a dress in my closet since I wore the same simple outfit almost every day.

In my closet were only my robes and hoods and on some dinner occasions dresses, though, they weren't suitable for a wedding. I tried for months to figure out a way to get a dress, but I never thought the time would come so quickly. "What's the matter?" Ani questioned.

"I don't have a dress; I don't have anything," I mumbled. Our excitement had quickly lowered down. We had no idea what we were doing. "Well, it doesn't matter. You can wear anything, and you'll still look beautiful." He smiled. He tried his hardest to make light of the situation, and that was something I always appreciated about him. "Right." I softly whispered.

So with that, I quickly ran into my closet, finding the closest thing to a wedding dress. I had a couple, but one really stuck out. It was a long silk dress that touched the ground. Hooked perfectly at the waist, giving my curves the perfect angle. And as elegant as it already was, I wanted something a bit more wedding-like.

I took one of my hoods from the top shelves; it was sheer and very lightweight. This was the template in which I wanted my hoods to look like. Back on Naboo, mother had ordered me a ton of the same hoods. So I kept the template if I ever needed more, but seeing as I don't, this was perfect.

All I needed to do was sew in the rhinestone to keep my hood intact and from slipping. (Picture below is what I imagined the dress to look like)

I placed all my belongings in a suitcase, and Anakin did as well

I placed all my belongings in a suitcase, and Anakin did as well. "Are you ready?" He asked as he zipped up his last bag. "Always." I softly smiled. He walked on top of the bed, crawling in my direction. His lips landed on mine as he smiled in between kisses. "I'll start the ship." He backed away, taking all the bags at once.

The ride to Naboo was quite peaceful. We weren't blown up or stuck in the middle of some stupid altercation. This day was going smooth, and it almost never was.

Anakin and I settled into our room, near the lake. The same room we had been in when we were hiding. Though this time, we weren't in separate rooms, and we were here for completely different reasons. No one knew where we were, except C3PO and R2. These two droids never told a soul anything... well, maybe not C3PO, so perhaps we need to wipe his hard drive.

It was around 3 pm when we had landed. The sky was a red-orange, and the wind was perfect. "So, just out of curiosity, who will be coming?" Anakin asked as he plummeted his whole body onto the bed. I had explained this to him about a thousand times. I rolled my eyes playfully, "Well, as I said before, his name is Maxiron Agolerga. He is a Pontifex of the Brotherhood of Cognizance." I sighed, still excited to share again.

"Are you sure we can trust him? I mean, he can easily tell anyone." He furrowed his brows. He was right, he could tell anyone, and we would be caught. However, I had already taken extra precautions in the matter. "That's what you think; I told him my name is Vere, and you were Set." I chuckled.

His eyes widened at the words I had just blurted out. "Smart." He laughed.

We waited around the time the sun would set so that the lake had a beautiful horizon over the water. The breeze was fresh, and the wind would brush against the sides of your cheeks smoothly. I stood upon the tall mirror, observing how my body fit in the dress I had quickly made.

"You look beautiful." My eyes looked up into the mirror and behind my body was Anakin leaning on the sides of the door. "Isn't it a bad look to see me in my dress?" I teased. He laughed but was slightly confused. "Ah, perhaps" his laugh was nervous and shaky. He looked handsome, his hair was still perfectly messy and curled, and of course, he wore his simple robes.

"Vere and Set, we are ready." Maxiron knocked on the door a couple of times. Each hitching my breath. "Are you ready?" I asked Anakin, who seemed to be just as nervous as I was. "Always." He commented.

The rest of the day was like a blur; we only had two guests and ourselves. I had wished Padme was in the row or was somewhere watching. I know that it was impossible, but I wish it true. We said our vows that made tears stream down my cheeks. His sweet words stung my heart in ways I couldn't describe.

When our small ceremony was done, Anakin wasted no time. He picked me up from the stairs that lead to our bedroom and quickly rushed inside. His robe flung off his body as did mine. He unzipped my dress, exposing my lingerie.

Before his lips closed into mine, he smiled softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," I mumbled and took him into a kiss.

(No smut chapter ahhh. This chapter was to lock-in that commitment they now have. So that the chapters coming up will be... very interesting.)