Chapter 99: You Again?

She didn't come back. She didn't want to come back. It left him sad, like a piece of him was missing.

It wasn't the only thing that was out of the ordinary. The Jedi order wasn't the same. On one of Anakin's missions, there were rumors one clone troop had killed a Jedi. A clone trooper whose name was Tup. No one knows exactly why or how it happened. He seemed to have a hatred for the Jedi.

Everything was falling out of place. Maybe Barriss was right; perhaps the Jedi aren't so perfect but are the villains. And Turp has also noticed.

"Have you told him?" Padme asked; she sat on the chair. We decided a little cafe date would be the perfect time to catch up on what had happened the past few weeks since the disappearance of Ahsoka, and with the up-and-coming news.

"No, he's been gone, and quite frankly, telling him over a Holocron message isn't the way I want to tell him," I took a sip of my freshly brewed tea. "I heard about fives. Even when you aren't in the Senate, you hear everything." She leaned back on her chair, looking at the city landscape.

"He was crazy, wasn't he?" She asked. I looked up from the cup I was holding in both my hands.

 "I don't know how to classify what crazy is anymore," I replied.

"I heard he thought there was some plot against the Jedi. That, someone or something, was controlling him." She found it delightful—a bit of news to entertain her day.

Anakin had told me all about it. How he watched Fives get shot, and how devastated Rex was. That night was supposed to be the night I would finally tell him everything, but nothing seemed to go as planned.

"I need to get going," I stood up, grabbing my belongings before being stopped. "Remember, Y/n; you only have a matter of months left. You're lucky you're not showing for almost two months."

I rolled my eyes, pulling my wrist out of her grasp. "Understood," I replied before getting back onto the boarding docks. "Senator Amidala, your ship is all ready to set for Scipio." 3PO chanted.

"Thank you, C3PO."

Scipio, it has been a long time since I've been on that planet. Dealing with the banking clan again was something that didn't interest me but was worth going for a good cause.

The war against the Separatists is getting worse day by day. It seems almost every day; everyone is being driven out of their own homes. Their houses are being destroyed by the war, not leaving much to fend for themselves.

Securing aid for those was my number one priority. Being a Jedi or not, it was always my goal to save those who needed saving. Remaining independent with the banking clan was of top priority to help. For the operations to continue, there must not be any war on Scipio. Money was a significant factor that had been worrying the Republic. To save those in need, there must be money.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Scipio was a cold planet, and to say; the banking clan was located on a steep mountain. A shiver ran down my spine as soon as my feet placed themselves onto the metal platform. Immediately greeted, a fake smile appeared on my face.

"Welcome to Scipio, Senator. If you follow me, we will be traveling into the neutral zone."

I bowed down to whoever it was that greeted me. I wasn't the best at being polite or remembering names. For all, I know that was Padme's role. She was a different kind of senator, apart from myself. However, I got the job done in every single thing.

Walking up a few flights of stairs before reaching the gigantic doors of the banking clan, we were stopped. "I am afraid your guards will have to wait outside." He insisted.