Chapter 5: We Meet Again

I looked around and saw an unfamiliar place. A place I have never been to in my life.

Where could I possibly be? And how did I even get here? The place was surrounded by lava.

"y/n?..." an echo roamed from behind me. I turned around to see no one standing there. Chills ran down my spine. I was confused and lost.

"Who goes there?" I shouted. I turned back around and saw a mysterious figure standing feet apart from me. The figure had a big cloak making it impossible to know who was beneath it.

"y/n? You need to wake up." The echo said once again; only it sounded closer. I turned back around and saw nothing. I had no idea what was going on. The temperature got hotter. It felt as though the heat was creeping up from my feet to my head.

"You need to leave this place! He is coming!" The echo screamed; I turned around to see the figure closer. I squinted as hard as I could to make out who it was. The figure was tall. "Who is trying to hurt me? Where am I? What is this?" I felt my voice start to dry out and my throat becoming constricted. I was losing air, my eye vision became blurry, and the pressure that overwhelmed my entire body was extreme.

"He is going to hurt you. Wake up NOW." The echo now seemed to be in my head; I closed my eyes and wished it would end. Then all of a sudden, everything turned black.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Y/N! It's time to wake up!" I woke up to see my master in front of my face. "Sorry master, I had a bit of a nightmare," I say, wiping the sweat that had formed across my forehead. "Nightmares?" Mace Windu asked as he sat on my bed. His face grew in concern. "Yes, I had a strange dream. It was quite scary." I stood up and quickly grabbed my robes that were in my closet and laid them down on the bed. "Careful young padawan, fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to-" I stopped him halfway. "Anger and anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering, I know," I sighed.

It has been years since the Jedi discovered I was strong with force. As soon as Padme revealed she was Queen of Naboo, and I was her sister, many people started to notice who I was finally, sadly. And with that discovery, I had become more aware of the force around me.

Once Anakin Skywalker and I blew up the Federation defense, all eyes were on us. The chancellor took quite a big interest in Anakin, although he never quite did the same with me. Instead, Mace Windu took me under his wing and guided me to the ways of the force.

During training, I would see Anakin. We would talk when we had the chance, but we were always busy. He would wander off with his master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, while I wandered off with Windu.

It's been years since I have seen him. Padme became a senator after her years of being queen expired. My newest greatest mission was to protect Padme. That seemed like a mission I was doing almost every day.

Being a part of the Jedi meant no attachments, and even though Padme was my sister and now Senator. There were hardly any days I had to see her.

"Master, if you don't mind, I need to change. I'll be out as soon as I can." I waved the robes in my hand in front of this face. 

"Senator Amidala has some information she wants to talk to you about. No training today." He says with a warm smile but quickly faded away. Master Windu was strict from the moment he took it upon himself to train me, but I know in that cold little heart of his, he had a warm spot he tried to hide. I'm not sure exactly what kind of information Padme had. Maybe she needs Jedi business; she wants me to take care of, who knows.

The Jedi usually wear tan colors for their robes, but I decided to wear a warm black. The belt around my waist was a dark grey and every day consisted of pinned-up hairstyle.

*image was what I sort of had in mind.*

I made my way to Padme's room when I saw she was already in the waiting area

I made my way to Padme's room when I saw she was already in the waiting area." Y/n, you're finally awake," she says, she makes her way across the room with opening hands. She took me in for a deep hug and tilted her head as if something was wrong.

"Did you have another nightmare?" she said, and she felt my head with the back of her hand. "Uhh, no, the room was just hot," I lied, hoping this time she wouldn't catch onto my lie. I forced a smile, but it wasn't convincing. She knew I was lying.

Suddenly I heard the elevator doors open. I couldn't quite figure out who had arrived. Jar Jar was covering the view. I couldn't see much of what was happening. "Obi? Obi! Mesa so smilin to seein yousa!" Jar Jar screamed; my eyes widened as I realized who Obi-Wan might be with. "Good to see you again, Jar Jar." Obi-wan says as he shakes his hand.

I look back at Padme, who was observing the view of Coruscant. "Senator Padme," Jar Jar screamed, and both our heads shifted back again to the elevator. This time someone was standing behind Obi-Wan and Jar Jar.

Padme and I began walking our way towards Obi-Wan when finally a boy appeared next to him. He had short dirty blonde hair. He was a padawan seeing the small braid hanging by the side of his head. He was tall, and his eyes were... Beautiful.

I finally looked back at Obi-Wan and noticed they were all looking at me. "Huh?" I was confused as to why all their eyes were laid on me. "Excuse my sister, she didn't get enough sleep." she laughed and nudged my arm. "It's understandable; it's nice to see you again y/n," Obi-Wan says with a warm smile. He extends his arm out for a shake. "It's nice to see you again, Master Kenobi," I say and give him a warm smile back, finally shaking hands.

"Ani? My goodness, you've grown." Padme says as Anakin started to walk towards our body. He looked at Padme and shook her hand. "It's nice to see you once again, Padme," he says. His eyes landed on mine, and he smiled as he returned to his spot.

Padme and Obi-Wan made their way to the couches getting ready to discuss plans. I was heading to sit next to Padme when Anakin grabbed my arm, stopping me in my place. I look back, confused, waiting for what he was about to say.

"You've grown more beautiful," he says and smiles. I felt my cheeks start to warm up. "Well, f-for a Jedi, I mean," he says and smiles again awkwardly. "Ani, you've grown sweeter." I thought immediately. I didn't know what to say, he looked different. He looked beautiful. 

Note: Chapter updated.