Chapter 44 : Yu-Vinager-Jar-Sheng

Su Ying laughed.

"Your highness, the baby is a boy." He said.

Jintong, "So??? I can't marry him?"

Crown Princess, "Hmm... You can't... Why do you talk so much? Just like a certain someone."

Crown Prince, ".............." Have I been scolded?

Jintong looked quite disappointed.

"It's a shame that I can't marry him. But he can be my friend right?"

Su Ying nodded.

"Naturally he can. Your highness, our baobao is an only child. He doesn't have any friends. Can you be his friend?"

Jintong nodded. "Hmm... I can... He's cute. I mean handsome. I can be his friend."

Su Ying, "Thank you, your highness."

Little Shenxing cried out. Mama! Take me! So uncomfortable! This ugly little guy can't even hold a baby!

Su Ying took him from Prince Jintong. Although Jintong looked unhappy to be separated from the baby, soon after, he was coaxed by food like any other foodie.

Little Shenxing, "......................" You say you want to marry me but are coaxed by food like that? Rejected! I won't marry a scum like you! (Bao! Our bao's is thinking something weird!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng was going around greeting the guests with his dear wife when he noticed a very severe problem. His wife's smile is too dazzling and... And all these people are blushing at him!

Look at these men looking at his wife with that hungry gaze!!!!!!!!

As if it wasn't enough, the Crown Prince of Zhang (Crown Princess Zhang's brother) who came to their empire for some political reasons, added fuel in water.

Crown Prince of Zhang, "Congratulations to the General and his wife for having such a cute son."

Yusheng, "It's benevolent of you, your highness."

"Aiya... Mention not. I have to say, you're very lucky. Your wife is so beautiful. On top of that, you have a cute child too."

Yusheng, ".... It's my honor, your highness."

Crown Prince of Zhang, "Haha... General's wife, may I have the honor of knowing your name?"

Su Ying, "This one is called Su Ying, your highness. It's an extreme pleasure to meet you."

"No no... It's my pleasure to meet you. I've never seen such an ethereal beauty as you. You remind me of canopy night. Uhu... Even that can not compare to your celestial beauty."

Su Ying laughed shyly. Who doesn't like to be praised? (A/N:Me!)

"Your highness, you're flattering me."

Crown Prince of Zhang, "No no... I am only stating the truth. I believe everyone present here knows that. Even flowers would be jealous of your beauty."

Su Ying laughed at what he said.

Oh no! Something smells extremely sour. Where is this smell coming from? Can anyone tell me?

Yusheng, "It can't be helped that my wife is so beautiful." He sneered in his heart. Flirting so blatantly with his wife right in front of him!

Crown Prince of Zhang, "Huh? Oh yes... I was so enthralled by Su Ying's beauty that I almost forgot that he's already married. General Yusheng, you really are blessed to have been able to marry such a beautiful person like Su Ying.

He isn't only a charming person, but also a person with such a pure and beautiful heart. You must have done some enormous good in your past seven lives to get such a wife."

Yusheng, ".......... Yes." Your flattering is going above the sky. What beautiful! What pure! Don't look at my wife!

Crown Princess quickly took away her brother. Men here are extremely sour. They drink vinegar each meal instead of water. It is to the point that they even leak vinegar constantly. Her brother was making this General who can open a vinegar business and become the richest man by selling it even sourer. A bit more and her brother will definitely break a leg or two.

It needs to be clarified that the Crown Prince of Zhang wasn't flirting with Su Ying. He is just a person who really admires beauty and can't help but praise something that attracts him. Too bad that his appreciation of beauty had almost knocked over the jar of vinegar that a certain General was saving for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Shenxing's 100-Day celebration ended nicely. Shenxing had received so many gifts and compliments (mostly about being handsome and powerful) that he turned into a happy bao from grumpy bao. He didn't even make any trouble when his father went ahead and put him to sleep.

Su Ying was resting in the bed when Yusheng came back from putting baobao into sleep.

Su Ying said to him excitedly, "Ahhh... Shenshen has received so many gifts. Everyone praised him for being a smart and handsome baby! I feel so proud of my son."

Yu-vinegar-jar-sheng, "They also praised you... for being beautiful..."

Su Ying, "???" Why is that matter being mentioned when they are talking about their baby ba?

Yu-vinegar-jar-sheng, "They said it's my great luck for you to marry me."

Su Ying, "???"

Su Ying finally smelled the sour smell coming from a certain someone which has almost spoiled our sense of smell.

Could it be... his hubby who had a stinky expressionless face... was jealous??????

Su Ying, "......!!!!!!!!" So exciting! Is it the time for us to do some coaxing hubby embarrassing role play sex!?!?!

The God who choked Su Ying to death and was lonely, "One must never succumb to their lust ba!"

Just what goes on Su Ying's brain? Common people like us will never know since we don't have brain in the first place ba!

A/N~~: I wrote the saddest chapter of this story yesterday while crying when I had exams the very next day. I probably cried because I'm the writer and I tried putting myself in the characters place whom I created. Although I tried my hard to express those feeling in my writing, I'm still not sure if it's decent or not. (I rocked the exam though)

(*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)

It might sound a bit sad. But the main plot line of this story is almost at the end. I've written till chapter 48 and will write two more chapters. The side story about Fu Gui and Junqian will probably have 2 to 3 more chapters at most. Chapters will be released gradually.

But wait! Don't be sad yet! I'll write quite a lot of extras. They all will be fluffy. Specially the ones with the babies.

(◍ ´꒳' ◍)

And the good news is- I'll release the prologue of the new novel soon. Be prepared for a fluffy bunny! He wants love!

                      {\ _ /}
                      ( • - •) Bunny is cute!!!
                      / v ^"\

                                    /)__(\
                                   ( uwu )
                                   />🍙<\

Btw... I cut my butt length hair short today. My hair falls so such. Once thick, straight and silky hair of mine has become a snakes tail now. I tried doing many things but none of it worked.

Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter~

ฅ•ω•ฅ