Chapter 45 : Coaxing The Husband

"Hubby... Oh my dear hubby... Are you jealous?" Su Ying said.

Yusheng, ".................."

Su Ying, "Come on come on. Be truthful to your lovely wife."

Yusheng, "........I am je-jealous."

Su Ying exclaimed, "Ohh you're jealous! I'm so happy that I feel like I can eat 5 chickens today."

Normally Su Ying eats 3 poor chickens a day. To be able to eat 5 poor chickens, he must be really happy ba.

Yusheng was confused. "Why are you happy that I'm jealous?"

Su Ying, "Why wouldn't I be? Are you jealous because you don't trust me?"

Yusheng, "No!"

"Then why are you jealous?"

Yusheng looked a bit embarrassed, "Because... They stared at you with such a crude and wild gaze. And... And they tried to flirt with you despite... knowing that you're mine."

Su Ying smiled, "So... You're jealous not because you don't trust me but because you don't like the way they look at me, right? This is what makes me happy ba... For you to be jealous for me, it makes me feel... how do I say... so much more loved I guess?"

Yusheng, "But isn't it unreasonable and childish?"

Su Ying, "Not really. In fact, I would have been unhappy if you said that you weren't jealous. You see, I think that jealousy is also an expression of love. Being a little jealous from time to time conveys your love for me ba.

And look how honest you are about it. It's okay to be jealous but not okay to hide it. Or else, that jealousy would turn into poison that will agitate your heart. You're a good boy for truthfully speaking about that. Don't hide stuff like this."

Yusheng, "So... It's okay for me to be jealous?"

Su Ying nodded.

Yusheng sat in the bed with a serious expression and said,

"I'm jealous... Really really jealous."

Su Ying looked at his hubby's serious and unhappy face which looked exactly the same as his bao's grumpy face. He almost laughed out loud. They both are so adorable.

He tried to act. "Oh no... Is my beloved hubby unhappy?"

Yusheng huffed. In Su Ying's eyes, his hubby looked so cute, so meng that he almost jumped on him to kiss him all over. But who told our MC to be an Oscar worthy actor?

Su Ying went ahead and sat on Yusheng's lap. "Those people know nothing. It's not you who's lucky hubby, it's me who must have done some great deeds in my past life to deserve you."

Like... creating your baby AIs? Seducing people with your handsomeness and being called the 'Most Wanted Top'? Or by dying from choking on a damn meat bun?

Su Ying continued, "Don't pay any heed to them. Both you and Bao are the greatest treasure of my life. I only have my eyes for you hubby. Who told you to be so handsome?"

Su Ying kissed Yusheng. "Oh my great and handsome husband, are you still unhappy?"

Yusheng huffed. But in his heart, he was extremely happy and had long forgotten about other things. And obviously Su Ying knew that. How? Well, Yusheng's red ears and his little brother that was wide awake gave him away ba.

Su Ying pretended to be aggrieved, "Ah... What should I do? You being unhappy makes me sad ba. Tell me, I'll try my best to coax you. I'll do anything."

Yusheng perked his ears, "......Anything?"

Su Ying encouraged him, "Yes yes... Anything. This wife is loyal and obedient to his husband. Your wish is my command hubby."

Yusheng, "....................." This sounds great but he's afraid that he would be in need to live a life of monk later.

Yusheng coughed and continued. "You won't back out, right?"

Su Ying nodded like a chick, "Never! I'll do anything to make you happy."

Su Ying was only aiming for some fun play. And he didn't have any integrity in the first place so... You all know, right?

Yusheng thought for a while before saying, "Kitty..."

Su Ying, "Kitty???"

"Be a kitty for me."

Su Ying, "........!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Is it what I'm thinking or is it what I'm thinking? Exciting!!! Kitty play!

"But why a kitty?" Su Ying asked Yusheng as he was a little curious about it.

"Because... I thought you were like a kitty since the first time I met you. A fierce one. The kind that looks laid back and cute but can scratch people when needed." Yusheng blushed as he said.

Su Ying never knew about that. He just felt happy for some reason. Why is it that his hubby is so good!?!?! How did he manage to capture this man's heart???

The God who choked Su Ying to death, "By threatening with a fierce attitude. Anyone would be captured if you threaten to cut their chinchin off. There you go. I answered for ya."

Su Ying smiled sheepishly as he leaned down in a cat pose. He deliberately arched his butt higher and made a seductive face.

"Meow?"

Yusheng, "....!!!!!!!!!"

Yusheng's little brother, "/////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was more deadly than what Yusheng and his little brother had thought! Too dangerous!

Yusheng couldn't bear it anymore. He grabbed Su Ying and turned him over. Then he started kissing him intensely.

Their lips touched and tongues entangled with one another. Although they have kissed each other enough times to be able to remember their tastes, it still felt as new as their first kiss.

The seductive sound of it heated up the atmosphere. Both of them couldn't help but crave for the others touch as if it was their only salvation. They wanted to relieve it as soon as possible. The flame of desire almost burned their bodies into ashes.

Yusheng stopped the kiss and looked at Su Ying with desire burning in his eyes. A string of saliva connected their mouths.

Tears of pleasure were coming out from the corner of Su Ying's squinted eyes. He panted as he tried to get some breath, looking as seductive as possible.

Yusheng said in a hoarse voice, "Su Ying... Can I?"

Su Ying called out seductively, "...Meow~~~"

Yusheng, "................." Are planning your death or mine huh?

Ambiguous noises came from the room as Yusheng and his little brother finally got to get rid of their pent up frustration. Thankfully, the guards have long since learned their lessons and now carry ear buds with them.

A/N~~: Everyone, I was wondering what you all will do if my wattpad account suddenly got deleted? Although I have some the story saved somewhere else, the drafts are still here and I still haven't copied them which I should do asap.

(๑•᎑•๑)

Btw, I just finished 'Golden Stage' and it was quite good. The romance was awesome. Although the political shit went above my head.

I hope you all doing well. My exams have already started but the hellish ones are from next week. I hope I'll live to see tomorrow.

( ༎ຶ ◡︎༎ຶ)

Take care everyone. And thanks for reading this chapter~

ฅ•ω•ฅ