Side Story 2 : His Ah-Gui

Fu Gui was shocked to know that he was a ger and gers were capable of giving birth! Now he was a man who could give birth because of his biological constitution! How strange was this world!?!

That day, Father and mother Fu rushed to the fourth prince's mansion after hearing about their son. It could be seen that they both really loved their youngest child even if he was a little fool. They were really happy finding out their son wasn't a fool anymore. Fu Gui felt sad for them beacuse he wasn't their son.

But what could he do? It's not like he knew where the original 'Fu Gui' went. He could only awkwardly act like he had lost his memories and try to treat them like his real parents.

After Father and mother Fu look him back to their place, they scolded Fu Hui for not taking care of his younger brother. Fu Gui was a bit embarrassed because he subconsciously knew that it was 'Fu Gui', the little fool who accidently fell into the pond.

Father and mother Fu took great care of him. Fu Gui would awkwardly call them 'Father' and 'Mother'. The Fu couple actually cried when they heard that. It made Fu Gui feel so guilty. Even though he didn't know feelings of parenthood, he was sure that the Fu couple got emotional when the heard their son call them as 'Father' and 'Mother' for the first ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, Fu Gui felt really good in this world. Mother and Father Fu pampered him. His elder brother, Fu Hui was a bit harsh but still loved him and bought him so many things. He also didn't have to do any work which was unexpectedly really fun!

Most importantly, the fourth prince would take him to play around the capital. Obviously, his brother would also accompany them. Every time they would go out to play, his brother would mumble,"Cute... Can't leave him alone... The prince...might be...a beast..." Fu Gui really didn't understand what his brother mumbled all the time.

The prince would take him around to eat variaties of food. They were so yummy! So delicious! The prince also bought him so many things! He was so rich unlike him who was a poor person in his previous world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day, his brother wasn't at home when the prince came. He suggested to take him to the great General's estate. Fu Gui was excited to see the person who was respected by everyone.

But who did he find there!?!?! Su Ying!!! The person he thought was dead also came into this world! Fu Gui was cheerful! He was also a
little sad at the same time since he wasn't able to tell Su Ying his real identity.

But then again, he became super happy when Su Ying mentioned that he thought of him as friend in their past life!

Then...he was shocked! Su Ying...was pregnant! He wasn't that shocked even when he found out that he could give birth! He couldn't believe that Su Ying, the top quality gong in their previous life was actually pregnant!

But Su Ying looked happy so it was okay. Besides the general was also a good person. He was a bit odd sometimes though. Anyways, the kind Su Ying and the good general was a good match.

Sigh... If only this young and cute boy Fu Gui knew that the 'kind' Su Ying he was talking about was actually a 'horny husband-sucker' and the 'good' general was basically a 'masochistic wife slave'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fu Gui had basically changed into a 'new' person after that accident. And Qin Junqian like his new self a lot. How couldn't he?!? Fu Gui was so cute!

Everytime they would go out, Fu Gui would look at everything with his big doey eyes, as if he was experiencing a new world. Even when they would eat, he'll smile and giggle when he finds something really delicious. And when he would buy things for him, Fu Gui would look at him with so much admiration! His bright and big eyes make him look so lovely and cute! Even his behaviour and personality was adorable. Qin Junqian would smile unconsciously whenever he would see Fu Gui smile. He'll forget about his heartbreak when he looked at the cute person.

Although his friend Fu Hui would glare at him a lot but he didn't care.

That day, he saw Fu Gui look at his brother Yusheng' wife like that. To be honest, he was a bit anxious and...what should he say... jealous? He didn't know why though.

When they left Yusheng' place, Junqian asked Fu Gui,

"Do you like Saozi?"

Fu Gui said with a smile. "I do. He's great!"

"Be careful though. What if brother Yusheng gets jealous? Newly wedded people get sour too easily."

You aren't married though. But why do I smell something sour from you? Junqian! You reek of vinager!

Fu Gui pouted, "I will be careful. Though I only admire Su Ying..."

An arrow went and struck at Junqian' heart. Ahhhh! Ah-Gui who was pouting is so cute!!!

He coughed to control his expression as he was about to smile wildly like an idiot. Junqian asked,

"Then... Can you tell me...what do you think about me?"

Fu Gui instantly brightened up and said adorably,

"I like you too. You're so good! You buy me things and take me to eat delicious things! You're so great! Hehe... I like you a lot!"

Peng... Junqian couldn't take such a cute Ah-Gui. He would die of heart failure if that continues. His Ah-Gui was just so cute and lovely.

Wait... Did he say HIS Ah-Gui??? Damn... He couldn't control it ah... His Ah-Gui...

Sounds really good ah...Doesn't it?

__________________________________

A/N~~:I'll release the next chapter tomorrow! Prepare for some drama as Su Ying is coming out again with his dog food torture routine and 101 ways to enslave his hubby!

Thanks for reading this chapter! ฅ•ω•ฅ