Side Story 3 : I Like You

Fu Gui was a bit sad. It was because he hadn't gone out to play for 2 weeks. His parents and brother reprimanded him lightly for going out with the fourth prince alone that day. They said that he was a ger and so he should be careful of other men (very worried cause their son and lil brother is so cute). But wasn't he also a man? And the fourth prince is so nice!

In the end, Fu Gui could only obey cause he didn't want to upset them. But it was so boring these days! He wanted to go out and play!

Fu Gui sighed.

Fu Hui and their parents looked at the 'sad' and cute Fu Gui and were really worried. Did their little cutie fall for a scum?

On the other hand, the said scum was also very sad. Qin Junqian hadn't seen his Ah-Gui for such a long time. He was feeling very lonely. But Fu Gui's family didn't like him going out with him. Though they didn't directly retaliate because of his higher status. But since they were so wary of him, Junqian was a bit worried. How would he make his in-laws like him!?!?!

He could also understand their concern since Ah-Gui being seen with him alone would be bad beacuse people might make some nasty rumors about them. Sigh...

To be honest, his relationship with his mother was already cold ever since she wanted to force him to marry the prince of Xu empire just because his elder brother also married a princess from a strong empire. Ever since he was a child, his mother never cared for him. She only cared about her status. He was basically brought up by his wet nurse.

So he didn't have a good relationship with her. It's not that he didn't love her. He did care about her. But he didn't want to be the emperor. So why force him? But she just didn't care about her son's wishes at all...

Junqian was worried that his mother might try to hurt his Ah-Gui after finding out that he liked him. His Ah-Gui is soft and sweet unlike his Saozi, brother Yusheng's wife. He'll be scared of his mother's 500 years of experienced schemes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fu family were really worried about their son who was didn't have much appetite those days. His wasn't also smiling much. What should they do ah? They didn't know!

Mother Fu went to Fu Gui and gently patted his back,"Ah-Gui, are you okay? Why are you so sad, tell your mother."

Fu Gui looked at mother Fu with his big doey eyes,"I'm not sad, just a little bored these days."

Father Fu sighed,"Do you want to go and play out like before?"

Fu Gui's eyes brightened."I do! Can I?"

Father and mother Fu looked at each other. "Fine, You can. But your brother will go with you and you must promise that you'll never leave his side and will not be alone with the prince."

Fu Gui nodded excitedly."I will! I will obey you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qin Junqian was surprised to see Fu Gui with his brother. They gave Ah-Gui permission to go out and play with him with the condition of Fu Hui being there! It was okay. As long as he could see his Ah-Gui!

Fu Gui shyly nodded at him. Junqian could feel his heart threatening to come out of his rib cage. He controlled himself as he greeted them.

After that, they went to play and eat together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day, all of them played together at least once a week. Both Junqian and Fu Gui would eagerly wait for that day.

Since Fu Hui was sticked to Fu Gui like sticky rice cake, they never had the chance to be alone. But one day, Fu Hui suddenly got a bad stomach while his was with them and had to answer the nature's call cause he didn't want to be seen as uncool in front of little brother. Besides... Doing that this in public is a no-no. He still had the desire to get married.

So Fu Gui and Junqian were both waiting for Fu Hui.

Junqian looked at Fu Gui from the corner of his eyes, he wished that Fu Hui would do that for like forever. After a long time, Fu Gui looked at Junqian while pouting and asked,

"Why is brother so late?"

Junqian looked at his bulging cheeks and he wouldn't controlled himself anymore. His hand moved and pinched Fu Gui's cheek which was like soft marshmallow.

He said,"Ah-Gui... You're too cute!"

First Fu Gui was surprised and then he became shy. He blushed like cherry tomato,"I...I...am not."

"Trust me... You are..."

Fu Gui didn't say anything as he only wanted to hide his face.

Junqian was always a straightforward person. If he liked or didn't like someone, he'll always say that clearly. Hiding his feelings was never his forte.

Even though he was afraid of scaring his Ah-Gui, he just couldn't hide his feelings anymore. Junqian said as his eyes were soft,

"Ah-Gui... I like you..."

Fu Gui,"!!!!!!!!!"

"I like you so much that my head is filled with your smile. I feel so lonely and sad without you. I even see you in my dreams.

I swear, believe me. I really do like you. I can't express my feelings in words. But I don't want to pressure you.

Ah-Gui... Can you please...please think about it? Take your time... You don't have to answer me immediately. I'll never force you. I really do like you... And I hope... I have a special place in your heart. Even if it's small."

Fu Gui was shocked. The fourth prince liked him?!?! He didn't know what to do. What should he say?

Just then, he saw Fu Hui coming back. He rushed to his brother and said while hiding his face,"Brother, I'm tired. Can we go back?"

Naturally Fu Hui would do what his brother wanted. He said farewell to the prince as he took his brother back home.

Fu Gui sighed. He ran away. It was instinctual. He was a coward and he couldn't help it. He couldn't even believe that the fourth prince liked him. But did he like the fourth prince?

What should he do ah???

A/N~~:I was just too lazy and tired to write ah! Sorry! Will release the next chapter tommorow!

Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ​