Side Story 6 : Let Me Marry Ah-Gui!

Everyone in the Fu family had a black face while the terrified Fu Gui was silently shedding his tears. That day, Fu Hui was so angry that he forgot Qin Junqian's identity and was about to scold him. Fortunately, Fu Gui warned him in time. Since Fu Hui couldn't curse him, he could only glare hatefully at Qin Junqian. How dare he harass his little brother? Fu Hui dragged his little brother home without giving the new couple any chance to explain.

The Fu family was really pissed at Qin Junqian. How dare that scum do something like that to their lovely Ah-Gui in public!?! Shameless!

Although Fu Gui was afraid, he desperately tried to speak for Qin Junqian.

"Mother, Father... He...he isn't actually bad. He... He... He likes me. I... I... I also like him. He... wasn't ha-harassing me..." Fu Gui was very embarrassed when he said that.

Meanwhile, the Fu family was shocked. They felt pain. Their little cute son/brother fell for a lousy scumbag!!! Although they had a hunch about it, it was still shocking.

Father Fu was the first to calm down. He sighed.

"I'm willing to understand that the two of you have feelings for each other. However, it is still wrong to do that in public. If someone were to see it, they could spread dirty rumors. You're always protected by us and rarely have any contact with the outside world. You don't know much about people's heart. But the fourth prince knows. He should have been more careful."

Fu Gui could only stay quiet. He understood Father Fu's concern. The old 'Fu Gui' was a little fool so he was heavily protected by his family. He never attended any social event. So no one had any positive or negative impression about him. Being seen with Junqian like that indeed was harmful for his image as people might assume dirty things about him.

Although Junqian chased Chen Xiaojian before, people didn't have any bad thoughts about them. In fact, they thought that the two were a great match.

Fu Gui suddenly became very afraid. He really wasn't suitable for the fourth prince. The difference between them was huge. Perhaps... Perhaps after being together for a while, the fourth prince will become tired of him. Maybe he'll think that Chen Xiaojian was better for him. Maybe... Maybe he'll get some concubines. Or maybe...

Fu Gui's inferior complex was making him very nervous and distressed. While others were cursing, Fu Gui was depressed.

He was scared. He really wanted to see Junqian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day.

The atmosphere in the hall was very gloomy. Nobody slept peacefully at night. Fu Gui didn't feel like eating.

It was at that moment, the butler announced that the fourth prince came. Fu Gui's depressed face became excited bloomed with a little undisguised happiness.

Father Fu and Fu Hui were a bit annoyed though. What kind of scumbag comes so early in the morning? It can only be the scumbag who seduced their little son/brother! Tsk... Disrupted them when they were eating a happy and peaceful meal.

But since Qin Junqian was a prince, the Fu family didn't dare show any disrespect. Who knows? Royals are known for committing homicide when they get mad. Someone spoke loudly-kill, someone didn't speak-kill, someone farted-kill, someone breathed-kill... No one knows what goes in their mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fu family greeted Qin Junqian.

"It's alright, please. There's no need to be so respectful."