Chapter 5 : A 'Fierce' Kitty

Li Yusheng calmly said,

"I didn't have any intention to do that...sort of thing..."

"What?" Su Ying questioned.

"I wasn't even going to touch you. It was you...who...um..."

"I'm not trying to do anything!"

"Really? Is that so? This position...is a bit suggestive though..."

"I'm just trying to restrain you!"

"Oh........."

".........."

Awkward.... A pair of husband and wife kept looking at each other. One's face full of indescribable expression... The other, expressionless.

"You really weren't going to do anything?" Su Ying asked.

"No..."

"Really?"

"Really...."

"Then now that I've done this, is there any possibility that you'll harm me?"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Did you ever kill someone? Did you ever did something you REALLY shouldn't have?"

"Um... No?"

"There you got it..."

Su Ying suspiciously looked at his husband, trying to figure out his intention while Li Yusheng calmy tried to judge his wife.

"You...didn't marry me willingly, right? So... What are you going to do with me?" Su Ying asked.

"It's going to depend on you..." Li Yusheng replied.

"How?"

"What did Li NanYin instruct you to do?"

"Who the hell is Li NanYin?"

"................"

Li Yusheng showed obvious surprise in his face beacuse he knew that the person in front of him wasn't lying. He spent all those years in the army, naturally he knew how to judge human behaviours.

"You don't know her?" He asked.

"No..."

"Then what about Ding YiFan?"

"I don't know... Am I suppose to know them? Who are they? Legendary people? Wanted murderers? Or big shots? Local tyrants?"

Li Yusheng sighed. This person... Is he an idiot or just ignorant? He said,

"Li NanYin is an Imperial Noble Consort, my paternal aunt. And Ding YiFan is my father's first wife, sister of Ding YiFu, your sister Su Yuan's husband."

"Too complicated... Just how am I suppose to know them?"

".......... Nevermind." Li Yusheng decided to give up on that.

"Whatever."

Su Ying carely looked at his husband. The man before him had sword-like brows, handsome phoenix eyes. tall and straight nose and small lips. His face looked like it was carved by God himself ( the same God who loves him so much to choke him to death ). His figure is well-proportioned. Tall and straight limbs... Tanned skin... Really handsome! He could even feel his abs. *Cough* Well... He was sitting on his abdomen that's why... *in a small voice* He could feel them through his buttocks so...

*Cough*

Su Ying narrowed his eyes, holding the chin of the handsome man before him. He said somewhat regretfully,