Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(1)

A/N: This is the part-1 of chapter 50. Part-2 will be published soon... Hopefully. Enjoy!

"Waa! I like this toy! Shenxing, little Shenxing, can play with this???" said the little prince Jintong with glowing puppy eyes.

The three year old baby Shenxing looked at the silly prince and said, "You can take it. I have alwrady finished playing with it."

"Really? I can take it?"

"Yes." Shenxing said. He had many other toys and his mama would make new ones for him once in a while. His baba would also make new wooden swords for him. It didn't matter if he gave one of his toys to the silly prince.

Jintong smiled sweetly and went ahead to hug baby Shenxing who was playing with his small wooden sword.

"Little Shenxing is soooo good! Gege loves you!"

"Ah! No huggies! Keep distwance!" Shenxing shouted while flailing his arms. But being smaller than the bandit silly prince, he couldn't become free.

Jintong, "You're so small, so cute… I mean handsome."

Shenxing pouted. "You're silly. I'm still growing. One day, I'll become very tall. Very big. Hmmp… You'll see then."

Jintong laughed. "Hehe… We'll see. Hahaha…"

Pitiful humans… They just keep on planting flags for themselves here and there. The God who choked Su Ying to death gives his condolences.

Two years ago, the previous Emperor Qin JingHuan descended the throne untimely, which was quite unexpected for everyone. He had expressed his desire to travel around the world with a few of his trusted people. Nobody knew the reason behind it except for himself. (Remember XiaoLin having a dream of traveling around with his lover in his old age?) He didn't even take his Empress with him and asked her to guide the new Emperor while setting all his other consorts free.

But naturally, his children didn't agree to it. Although their father wasn't that old, they were still reluctant to let him travel around all alone with the fear of something happening to him. In the end, the previous Emperor had to promise to return after traveling for at most ten years.

Unbeknownst to everyone, the day the previous Emperor left for traveling, he unexpectedly arrived at the General's estate and requested to visit the General's mother, Chen XiaoLin' grave.

Yusheng was surprised, and he definitely had questions he wanted to ask. But Su Ying stopped him from doing so. Some painful secrets are best left unknown.

After the previous Emperor descended the throne, naturally the one to ascend was Qin Junqing. And with that started the time of a new emperor, new regimen.

Little prince Jintong who was snuggling to Shenxing suddenly sighed. "Ah… You're so good to me Shenshen. I've many siblings so as the eldest one, I've to treat them well. Ever since my little sister was born, my Imperial mother and father don't care about me! They only tell me to study and study. They only play with little sister! They don't let me eat many snacks too. I don't like to study. I want to eat! Am I not cute? Why do they treat someone as cute as me like this?"

"You're chubby and silly." Shenxing said.

Jintong, "Wuuu… I'm not chubby! I'm not silly!

Sigh… You're so lucky, Shenshen. You don't have any siblings. So your mama and baba loves you the most. I don't hate my sister. But I hate studying! Studying is not fun!"

Jintong kept on rambling and complaining about his life while Shenxing listened to him quietly. In the end, Jintong was taken away by his personal guard as he had lessons to attend. Little prince Jintong went away with a tearful face.