Extra : Extended Study Play

Warning: 🔞 NSFW!

That day... Yusheng was doing his work in the study while Su Ying was sitting there reading a book. Su Ying looked at his husband who was working seriously and felt 'Damn... How can my hubby be so sexy and handsome while working? Ahh~ I'm feeling hot again.'

Su Ying was getting quite frustrated. He could feel his little hole twitching as if it wanted his husband' thing forcefully slamming it immediately. That little hole was also getting wet. A ger' body ah!!!

Su Ying couldn't control himself. He decided to seduce his hubby.

He walked towards Yusheng who was working so diligently and said coquettishly,

"Hubby~"

Yusheng, '............Not again.'

"Hubby~ Pay attention to me~"

Su Ying was kind of irritated when Yusheng ignored him. He dared to ignore him! He dared!

Su Ying decided to use his ultimate move. He directly went and sat on the table where Yueheng was working. He said seductively as he moved his feet around Yusheng's little buddy.

"You! You might be handsome...but you're still my slave of love... How dare you ignore me? You think this boring work is better than me? How insolent! When I tell you to do something, you must do that."

Su Ying said while grinding his husband's already awoken desire with his little feet.

"Impudent! How presumptuous are you to get up while this master is rebuking you?!?!? You've become quite a desperate, little slave. I think you need to be punished~"

Yusheng groaned. By then, all his attention was on Su Ying.

Su Ying motioned for him to get up. He said,

"I've bought some interesting toys. I want to try them on you. Little slave, be sure to cooperate~"

Yusheng got up as his wife wanted him to. After all, he's known to be a wife slave.

Su Ying took out some interesting toys from out of nowhere. As if he had Doraemon's 4D pocket.

He took a rope and used it to tie up Yusheng's hands to the ceiling. Naturally Yusheng cooperated. Otherwise, how could a weak chicken like Su Ying suppress him?

Yusheng was looking at his wife with narrowed eyes while Su Ying was looking at him mischievously. He watched as his wife took out a whip (from his nonexistent Doraemon's 4D pocket).

Su Ying sensually took off his robe while touching here and there. His hands occasionally brushed off against the red dots in Yusheng's hard chest  to which he trembled.

Su Ying looked at Yusheng as if looking at an art. Those handsome abs, strong muscles, sexy mermaid line and that face… lick lick lick~~~

He said while twisting the whip in his hand, "Little slave, it's time for your punishment~"

As the whip struck on his body, Yusheng flinched. Although the sound of it made it seem like Su Ying had hit hard, in fact, he could feel that his wife was being as gentle as possible. He felt something ticklish in his heart as he smiled.

Su Ying widened his eyes at him.

"You're smiling? Your punishment isn't hard enough ha? You dare smile at this master?!?!?" Su Ying said as he stroked his whip hard at him.

By the end, Yusheng's whole upper body had red marks all over. But his mouth was quirked up. As if he didn't feel any damn pain.

Su Ying pinched his chin forcefully while saying,"Insolent! You still dare act so arrogantly in front of your master?!? What a disobedient dog! But it's okay. Master knows how to make you beg."