Chapter 27 : Shameless

Life was almost smooth for everyone. Except for the people in the Li estate.

Su Ying, who was pregnant didn't really feel like he was pregnant. Rather he felt that he was suffering from an incurable disease! Morning sickness is so troublesome! Every morning his body became a vomiting machine. He had become so sensitive that even the scent of air makes him feel nauseous.

Wait... Does air have any scent of its own?

After morning sickness, there comes his eating habit. He really really couldn't bear the smell of meat and fish. Even if the meat was cooked burnt, it still smelt raw to him. He couldn't eat the things he loved so much previously.

And now comes the most dangerous thing, Su Ying...seemed to find the smell of dirt delicious. He just couldn't! He couldn't stop craving for dirt!

One time, Su Ying was sitting there with Yusheng who was working. Suddenly, Yusheng looked up and saw that his wife was licking own finger.

A bad premonition... A very bad premonition rose in his heart. He quickly got up and went to his wife as he smelt his finger.

It smelt like...dirt.

Su Ying looked innocently at him with his watery and beautiful eyes.

"Wu... Hubby... I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself."

"..............."

Yusheng was worried. Very worried for his wife who was pregnant and didn't like to eat normal things and found that dirt, dry leaves, flowers and...clothes smelt delicious.

Yes... Clothes... You heard right. If you need confirmation, just ask the God who choked Su Ying to death.

One time, Yusheng came back from work a little late. He entered their bedroom and looked at his beautiful wife who was lying in the bed.

His wife...was chewing his cloth...

Yusheng,"..............."

If anyone else saw that, they might think that he tortured his wife and didn't let him eat. Hence Su Ying being desperately hungry was chewing his cloth.

He quickly went there and removed the cloth from his wife's mouth.

Again... Su Ying acted like a damsel in distress.

"Hubby... Trust me... It isn't my fault... I couldn't control my craving. I think I must be possessed. My body moved on its own and I just couldn't control it. Or else, do you think someone who lives such a luxurious life like me will actually chew such a thing? Puh! Never!"

"..................."

That's not what your drool says though?

Also... For a researcher from 22nd century to actually mention something like possession... Su Ying... Honey, just how thick your skin is? Did Yusheng feed you too much?

So... Yusheng was worried about his wife. Su Ying was to be surveillanced 24/7. Why? Naturally beacuse no one knows when he'll get 'possessed' and start chewing dirty things. It's hard to believe such a person is actually pregnant. So childish!

When Yusheng told him that he was childish, Su Ying snorted.

"I'm still a child. Blame the old man who knocked me up and got me pregnant and now I'm possessed enough to have such cravings."

Yusheng,"..........."

Have some shame Su Ying! Mentally you're older than Yusheng! Remember that! And old man!?! Yusheng is an old man!?! Even the God who choked you to death doesn't let Himself be called old man despite His age, even though He's actually a super old man!