𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗊&𝖺 ( 𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 )

hey guys, it's definitely not your favourite la boy here

so fortunately the q&a didn't flop, and i'm here to serve! i hope the answers satisfy you.

i tried my best to answer all your questions, but there were more than i expected, so i chose the best. sorry if some of them go unanswered :( i also grouped similar questions!

this chapter has just the hyung line, so go to the next chapter for the maknae line!

🍒 | SEUNGCHEOL

q: out of all members who annoys you the most? / who do you hate the most? / who's your favourite aside from jihoon? (from: -nanai , -sevngland- , Chwepatrick )

a: i think it's obvious that the evil twins annoy me the most, but i still love them. so they're both my favourites and the members i hate the most.

q: what's it like being fucking adorable? (from: minghaos_mullet )

a: just look in the mirror and then you'd know <3

q: you still up jihoon's ass or (from: stars4galaxy )

a: yeah 😎 his ass is so tight i got stuck
but in all seriousness what the fuck
when i got this question i thought jisoo was playing with me but

q: how are you the most amazing leader ever? also you're very cute (from: kwanfused )

a: thank you so much <3 the members always tell me im doing a shitty job but to be honest they'd be dead or in jail if i hadn't stepped up my game.

q: what do you feed the children? they are so extra (from: Little_BunnYY )

a: pledis ceo wanted them to have fresh organic food, but i let them eat candy off the floor <3

°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°

😇 | JEONGHAN

q: favourite member and why? (from: ChiminieeePabooo )

a: jihoon because he's squishy and i like squishy people

q: how do u bleed a baby out (from: JVNHUlS )

a: when you get fucked too hard upside down there's a 30% chance of blood and 90% chance of cum coming out your nose