𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗅'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 - 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍

"where in the actual fuck are you taking me?"

"shhh, if you talk the crocodiles will know we're here."

"the what?"

seungcheol pushed jeonghan aside in alarm, scrambling to take off his blindfold.

"you're not allowed to take that off! oh well, i guess i'll have jisoo on standby with that bb gun," jeonghan whined, pinning the blindfold to seungcheol's face.

"w-what's the bb gun for?" seungcheol nervously asked.

"oh, to temporarily blind you! we can't take any chances, ya know?" jeonghan cheerfully replied.

seungcheol gulped. "a bb gun doesn't make you temporarily blind, dumbass! i'm pretty sure it's permanent!"

"really? that's even better." seungcheol didn't see the expression on jeonghan's face, but he supposed it wasn't any good.

jeonghan led seungcheol even further to wherever the destination was. he heard some suspicious rustles from the bushes, and he deduced that jisoo was probably making those.

"here we are!" jeonghan chirped, shoving seungcheol into a chair.

"is it safe to take my blindfold off? i mean, i hope no joshuas are standing around ready to blow out my eyeballs?"

"actually-" joshua stepped out of the bushes, a bb gun in his hands.

seungcheol pulled his blindfold off, and screamed.

he was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by only trees and bushes. there was little to no light, and the sight of jeonghan holding up a lamp to his face with jisoo sporting a grin straight out of a horror movie right behind him wasn't helping.

"surprise!" jeonghan said, as jisoo fired with the gun. instead of projectiles, out came confetti.

"please tell me the others are here too," seungcheol begged.

"nope," jeonghan grinned. "it's just us, the 95 line!"

seungcheol let out a blood-curdling scream as jisoo tied him to the chair.

"where even are we?" seungcheol asked.

"in the middle of the forest," jeonghan nonchalantly replied, taping 'happy birthday' banners to the trees.

"how are we getting home-" seungcheol asked.

"we aren't," jisoo calmly said, blowing up balloons.

"what do you mean-" seungcheol started, before both stared at him, annoyed.

"shua, gag him or something, he's getting a bit annoying," jeonghan sighed.

"i knew you two were planning to kill me!" seungcheol yelled, before having a cloth shoved in his mouth by jisoo.

"can we come out yet? mingyu hyung's been poking my butt with a twig for five minutes and it's kinda hurting," chan called out.

"thank god! chan, are you there? the rest of the boys too?" seungcheol called out, spitting out the cloth.

"hey, that was seokmin's underwear," jisoo complained.

"what?" seungcheol asked.

"just kidding," jisoo chuckled.

"come on out then," jeonghan said. "geez, these kids are good for nothing."

"at least you have me," jisoo said.

"you're even worse."

jeonghan yelped as he felt jisoo shoot yet another round of confetti straight into his butt.