14|Irish

Adrik's POV:

"Узнайте, как они знают о ней" I shouted. Currently, we were in our headquarters trying to find out how the American Mafia found out about her. Not only that but they have put a 5 million bounty on her. She is at home at the moment under maximum security.
(How do they know about her.)

"Мы понятия не имеем, сэр." One of my men told me. At this point, he was useless to me. I needed answers right now.
(We have no idea, sir)

"Алексей, ты знаешь, что делать, сделай это сейчас" I ordered Alexei and he went right to work. I needed him to take down that bounty and find out who put it up.
(Alexei, you know what to do, do it now.)

"Anton and Andrey go home to be with Ana. I need to make sure that she is not suspicious since we all just left. Call me if anything happens." I told the twins. They left immediately, I had Alexei hacking the website that the bounty was posted on. Aleksander was preparing to send the American Mafia a little gift from us. Adrian was not needed yet, but he was sitting beside me looking at the house security cameras. Once I found out who did it I was going to send him and Alexei to bring him to me.

"What was the real reason why Ana was in the hospital." Adrian broke the silence. I was going to them soon, but I wanted to know everything before I did.

That day at the hospital when the doctor told me what he found was absolutely livid, but it broke my heart. She was raped brutally that it messed her internal organs. I knew that having kids was not even in her mind, but what happens when she gets older. The scar marks on her body, the words that were carved onto her. I never hated the woman who gave birth more than I did at that moment. She gave her up, it was because of her that she was even subjected to that.

I had Devin look into her past, and it showed nothing. All that he was able to gather up was that her "parents" were Clemintine and Gerald Miller, the only one who lived was Gerald. I had men go hunt him down, it was like he disappeared from the face of the earth. His last known location was Puerto Rico a year ago and after that nothing. Lila, her social worker was no use since she only got her case at the end. I was going to sue and bring down the social services in Montana. I did find out several phone calls to the sheriff's station's complaints on the families that had been fostering her, but they were dismissed.

They had failed her just like all the children in the system.

"I'll tell you all once I know everything, patience, please," I told him he just eyed me and went back to looking at the surveillance. I saw a smile break out of his face. I caught a glimpse of what he was looking and it was Ana with Salem. She was walking around the house looking in every room. Why were Anton and Andrey not there yet? She opened my room and that was all the camera's caught. I was praying that Echo didn't do anything to her.

I called Rosalie to go check on her, I stayed on the call. I was surprised to see a giggling Ana walking with both Salem and Echo out of my room. Echo did not take kind with new people especially strangers.

"I knew they would be the best of friends, she was dying to meet her." Adrian interrupted my thoughts.

"Well, she is just that much of a lovable person," I said just then Alexei came barging into the room.

"The fucking Irish." He seethed. It made sense since the American and Irish Mafia had an alliance. "I was able to take down the bounty, but that does not stop them from putting it up again."

"Alexei send Declan Hale a little message. I want you both to raid their headquarters. Bring me one of their men." I directed them and they nodded and left the room. I was going to make it clear that the Russian family is not to be messed with. We had very few alliances, but the ones that we did were strong and very trustworthy. If it was a war they wanted and it was a war they were going to get.

I started to sharpen my knives, readying the tools that I was going to use. The Hale's were going to regret the moment that they decided to pull that shit. When someone threatens my family, then everything becomes fair game to me.

I'd be dammed if I let Ana go through any type of pain again. I know I wasn't there back then, but I am here now. One by one they were all going to go down. They were going to die a slow painful death.

My first stop was Gerald Miller.

-not edited
Please comment and vote:)!