15|Aleksander

Filler Chapter

Anastasia POV:

Today was a new day, and well I've noticed that my brothers had been on edge. Today Aleksander told me he wanted to spend time with me alone. I was a bit nervous because I hadn't really had any alone time with him.

My birthday was in two days and he wanted to take me to get myself something to wear. I would rather do something else since I had gone with Adrian not long ago to buy clothes. However, he insisted saying that I needed a special birthday outfit.

I had gotten comfortable with all my brothers. I spoke to them more as well as Rosalie. Although sometimes it wasn't full sentences I had made progress. I quickly run down the stairs. I find Aleksander by the door on his phone.

"You know your brothers and I don't mind what you wear, but I don't want to spend the whole time glaring at little boys

"You know your brothers and I don't mind what you wear, but I don't want to spend the whole time glaring at little boys."Aleksander put his phone down and guided me to the garage. I just shook my head and let out a laugh.

"That's what you are here for." I smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes at me. We were inside is grey Audi R8. I kept changing the station on the radio, Aleksander handed me his phone. I was scrolling through trying to find a good playlist. I decided to play 505  by Arctic Monkeys.

"Didn't think that you listened to this kind of music." I just shrugged

"I don't really listen to a specific genre, I just listen to music that sounds good to me."

The car ride was good. We talked back and forth. He told me about this girl that he was seeing, and that he hadn't necessarily broken up with her just yet. He had basically ghosted her I told him that was not cool. He should tell her that he wants to break up. They had been dating officially for about a year and known each other since high school.

We made it to the shops which were all outdoor. The valet had taken his car. We were walking down the streets looking at shops until I found one that caught my attention. I tugged his arm telling him I wanted to go inside that store.

I skimmed through the dresses feeling the fabrics, they were just so expensive. I turned around to look for Aleksander, but I could no longer see him. I kept walking until I saw him talking to a woman. She looked older than Aleksander. Whatever they were talking about seemed pretty intense. I walked over to them and tapped Aleksander's shoulder. She looked older than Aleksander.

"Can we leave?" I attempted to get him out of this situation, but her face morphed into one of anger and disgust.

"Who are you? Are you the one he left me for How dare you to leave me for this trash. She way too young for you." She screeched, I knew how she once she opened her mouth. What was wrong with her.

"Stella keep your fucking voice down. Don't you dare talk to my sister like that. Leave now" He yelled at her making me smile once she realized what he just said. I could tell that she regretted it. She looked at him with tear-filled eyes and stormed off.

Well, that was dramatic.

"Sorry about this, she's just an intense person." He sighed and grabbed my hand dragging me back into the store.

"Is she older than you?" I questioned

"Umm yes, she's 30." He mumbled, I started to laugh there was no way she was older than Adrik.

"Stop laughing." He gave me a side-eye

"I'm sor-sorry," I said breathlessly from laughing. After calming down, I went back to browsing the dresses. One caught my eye and it was not as expensive as the others. I decided to get the dress.

I was hungry, so Aleksander suggested we go get some food. I wasn't sure of what I wanted and Aleksander suggested we get chick-fil-a. The line for the drive-thru was kind of long, but we waited because he did not want to get out. I was looking at the menu through his phone deciding on what I should get. I showed him what I wanted.

After a good, while waiting in the drive-thru line we had gotten our food. Aleksander was driving fast to get home so we could eat. He got a large order of chicken nuggets for the boys.

~

It was night time and I was with the twins hanging out in the living room. They were playing some type of video game.

"Is Stella always crazy?" I broke them out of their concentration, Anton and Andrey looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Wait when did you meet her." Anton put the controller down

"Today when Alek took me shopping and I saw them fighting. What is he doing with a lady that old? I thought they met in high school."

"Aleksander met her while he was in high school, she was the principal's daughter so she would show up at the school a lot. Aleksander just like all of us would get into trouble, so he would see the principal quite a lot." Anton told me. I was weirded out, did she try something with underage Aleksander.

"Ana stop no she didn't I could see the wheels turning. I don't know how it happened." Andrey took that thought out of my head.

"Stop talking about me." Aleksander's voice boomed through the living room. Aleksander came to sit next to me and scoffed.

"You are so nosy, Ana." I groaned and try to push him away from me but he didn't budge.

"Alek I am just curious, but have you broken up with her as you told me." I quirked my eyebrow up.

"I told her I wanted to talk tomorrow so I'll do it then."

"Finally getting rid of that grandma." Anton laughed

"It's just a 7-year difference." He reasoned. I laid my head on his shoulder because I had a long day today. It was the first day that my brothers let me out and do something. I had a checkup in a week.

I hadn't seen much of Adrik, but they told me that he was busy with work. He was trying to get everything done, so he could spend the day of my birthday at home. Alexei and Adrian had gone out of state, but they promised that they would be back for my birthday. I was cat sitting Salem.

Today had been a good day spend with Aleksander. Apparently, they had made a schedule so I could spend one on one time with them.

-unedited
Please comment and vote:)!