20|Trouble

Anastasia's POV:

After art therapy, Alexei took me to get some ice cream. I had asked him why he had gone to therapy if he didn't mind telling me. I found out he had Intermittent Explosive Disorder, he had been diagnosed at the age of 15. Adrik had been there for him through it all. Therapy had been very helpful for him in gaining control over his emotions.

I understood him better now, he was the most reserved one out of all of my brothers. I appreciated him telling me.

Now we were home and I was thrown on the couch. I was tired today had been a long day for me, and walking up all those steps to get to my bed was too much. The couch was just as comfortable to me.

I grabbed one of the throw blankets and covered myself with it. The house had been quiet because all of my brothers are out. The twins have afterschool basketball practice and Octavia had volleyball practice. They asked me if I wanted to join a sport. Being a nonathletic person I said no. Alexei wants me to join him at the gym which I didn't want to but they all agreed that I should.

~

Someone shook me awake. I had opened my eyes to see it was Alek and it was already nighttime. I sat up and glared at him, I did not like being woken up from my nap.

"Stop looking at me like that. Adrik is going to be mad when he sees that you slept all afternoon and you still have your uniform on." Alek said as he removed his suit jacket and rolled up his long sleeve.

"Tired" Is all I replied.

"We both had long days today. How were school and therapy."

"School was alright, I made a friend. Some of the girls are mean, but that is fine there insecurities are just showing. Therapy was therapy. I had fun talking with Alexei." I rambled

"Why didn't you hit the girls or had one of your brothers take care of it. That is why you need to go to the gym so you know how to fight those girls next time they say something." I laughed. Weren't they supposed to tell you the opposite not promote violence?

"I've killed someone before I could do it again." I tried to joke, but someone didn't find that funny. He just narrowed his eyes at me and shook his head.

"Not funny, I wish that you never had to go through that."

"I know, but I have you guys now." I hugged him because I could tell that he felt bad. He shouldn't though because he couldn't do anything he thought I was dead. They had told me some stuff about my real mother, but they themselves didn't have many answers.

"Come on Rosalie is almost done with dinner and everyone is already home." He helped me off the couch and took me to the dining room.

We had dinner like every night. They had made sure that we all ate dinner as a family since we couldn't eat altogether for lunch and dinner.

~

It was lunchtime, but I had stayed back because my AP economics teacher wanted to talk to me after class. I had told Eos and Octavia that I would meet them at lunch.

I had gotten the work that I needed to complete. Walking down the hallway, I was pulled on the arm. I see who it is and it is none other than Domenico.

"Come with me." He said looking me in the eyes. I shook my head. Stranger danger. I pulled my arm from his hold and tried to leave.

"Ok that sounded weird, but I just want to talk. Ever since I saw you I just can't stop thinking about you." He confessed which caused me to blush. I scolded myself for blushing. Before I could do anything I felt a tight grip on my hair.

"Get away from him you slut." Said the voice that could only belong to Maddaline. She had my hair in a tight grip and threw me to the ground.

It was one thing to put up with name-calling, but I was not going to let anyone put their hands on me. I got up and punched her right in the face. I heard people yelling and I just kept punching her until I felt someone pry her off of me. I tried to get out of that person's hold but failed.

Anton grabbed me from Domenico who was holding me back. The principal had seen most of it and told me to go to the office.

I sat in the office as I waited for one of my brothers to come since the principal called them. I had hoped that Adrik couldn't come and Alek would come in his place. If anything I was just following what Alek had told me.

Adrik came into the office and he looked angry. He grabbed my face softly and inspected face.

"Come on." I followed him into the principal's office and he motioned both of us to sit down.

"Sorry to call you Mr. Vassiliev, but your sister was in a physical altercation with another student. Although the other student did start it, Anastasia took it too far. She has a broken nose among other injured. I have no other choice but to suspend her for 3 days. " The principal explained. Suspended I had not even been here for a week and I was going to be suspended?

"My sister was only defending herself. Do you expect her to just let the other girl hit her and not do anything?" Adrik looked mad. "Anastasia wait outside, I need to talk to your principal alone." He instructed me and I did because he looked angry.

I sat down in the chair outside the office fiddling with the end of my skirt. Anton and Andrey came storming in.

"Why were you with him. We heard that's why the fight started." Andrey said angrily.

"I wasn't, she is delusional and she thought she saw something that was not even there. If you are here to blame me then just leave." I retorted

"Sorry ok but people were talking. Just stay away from him." He advised me.

"How much trouble am I in," I asked them.

"Don't know but all of them found out already Alexei and Alek are proud," Anton told me grinning.

"Come on let's go all three of you." Adrik came out and we followed him out. As we walked out there were no students out anymore because it was class time.

The car ride back home was quiet, that is when I knew that I was in trouble. I guess I could have stopped at one punch, but I couldn't I was bling in rage. I had taken so much shit from people that I swore that I would stand up for myself.

We had made it to the house.

"Ana go change and come to my office we need to talk," Adrik told me and headed to his office. The twins were laughing and saying "ooooh she's in trouble." I just rolled my eyes at their childish behavior.

I had changed and I was now knocking on the office door.

Here goes nothing.

-not edited
Please comment and vote:)!