31|Mother

-Filler Chapter-

Anastasia's POV:

I had woken up in his bed. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. My head was on his naked inked chest. He was still dead asleep.

I ran my hand through his chest tracing the intricate designs that adorned him. I'd been thinking about getting some myself, to cover up the horrible markings on my body. 

"Baby," His Italian accent sounded more prominent than before. My hand stilled on his chest as I moved my head to look up to him.

"Yes?" I asked

"You should call your brother." He told me as he ran his hand through my hair and bringing impossibly closer to him. I could feel everything when he did that.

"Let me use your phone I lost mine." He nodded and reached over to the bedside table. He left to the bathroom after he gave me the phone for privacy.

"Hello" Adrian's voice came out tired. I felt bad I knew that he probably hadn't slept because he was looking for me."

"Adrian," I said and I heard him start asking me a million questions.

"Calm down, I'm okay, but I'm not coming home," I whispered out the last part. I wasn't ready to face the rest of my brothers.

"Ana I know you are mad, but you are safer here with us. Tell me who you are staying with." He pleaded.

"Just promise you won't get mad or tell them where I am."

"Yes promise."

"Domenico, but don't get mad at him I made him promise not to tell," I said.

"What a stupid lair he is. You know what I'm not even mad at him because I know how you can get." I smiled at his comment. I appreciated Adrian, he didn't jump at the chance to insult me.

"Look I'll be back soon, but I promise to call you every day," I told him to ease his mind.

"Fine, but I have to tell them where you are. I will tell them not to go looking for you until you are ready."

"Thank you. I love you bye."

"I love you too, and don't forget to call." With that, I hung up the phone. Domenico had come out of the bathroom with a towel. I gulped looking at him. He had me all flustered without even doing anything to me.

"Done looking." He smirked and went into the closet.

"Shut up." Which only caused him to laugh. I hate him.

"Go shower, for now, you can just wear my clothes, until we get you some." He came out changed and tried to kiss me but dodged it. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. He grabbed my cheeks with one hand as he squeezed them together bringing our faces closer.

"Give me a kiss." My breathing hitched at his action. Before I could even say something he gave me a peck on the lips leaving me.

I went to take a shower. Once I had finished I found the clothes that he laid out for me. It was a black shirt and some of his basketball shorts. I decided only to wear his shirt since they went to my knees. I went to look for some of his boxers and called it a day.

I walked downstairs while brushing my hair looking for him. I saw him in the kitchen cooking. He had heard me come in a turned around. His eyes raked my body lingering a little too long on my bare legs.

"I left you some shorts why don't you have them on." He groaned as if he was in pain.

"They kept falling off." I walked closer to him until we were only centimeters away.