48|Oh Baby!

Anastasia's POV:

Rubbing my palms against my leggings trying to calm myself down. Tonight was the dinner we were hosting to tell everyone about the news. Nico went to pick up the dress that I was wearing tonight, he had been very attentive lately catering to my every need.

My nervousness stemmed from telling people too soon. I hadn't even hit the 2nd trimester, and a lot can happen. As much as I didn't want to think like this I had to because at any given moment I could lose everything.

At this given moment I wanted to grab my phone and just cancel the whole dinner. I wanted to hide this until I knew that it was all real. The fewer people that knew the better, but it was just my luck that I had a lot of brothers.

"Baby! I got your dress." I heard Nico yell. Walking out of the bedroom I went to go look for him. Passing the kitchen I watched as he stuffed his face with the red velvet cupcakes that I had ordered for tonight.

"Put that down!" I startled him making him almost drop the cupcake in his hand. He gave me a lazy smile as if hadn't just been eating the cupcakes for tonight.

"Your dress is on the table." He pointed at the table trying to distract me from the half-eaten cupcake. "What's wrong I can tell that something is bothering you." He walked closer to me.

"It's nothing," I assured although I was lying.

"Bullshit and you know it, now tell me what's bothering you." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I think we should cancel this dinner because it's too soon. What if something happens." I felt so emotional.

"You say the words and I'll call everyone to cancel." He pressed a kiss on my temple. "Your brothers are hard-headed but I know that they will be there for you no matter what." He was right, maybe I would have not believed that before but I do now. They are my family and sharing this news is something that I want to do. 

I pressed my lips on his. Immediately he kissed me back with the same passion, grabbing my thighs and hoisting me up on the counter.

He grabbed the back of my neck tilting my head back, giving him access to my neck. Trailing down his lips to the base of my throat he began to suck on my neck. I couldn't help but whimper at the feeling.

I grinded my hips to create some type of friction to ease the feeling. His hands began to roam until he got to the hem of my shirt slipping me out of it. Since I was wearing one of his shirts. I wasn't wearing a bra. The cold air hit my nipples instantly hardening. His eyes had darkened drinking up the view.

His mouth instantly latched onto my nipple. My hands began to roam on his chest getting lower and lower until I reached his belt. Quickly I undid his belt and pants. I felt him smiling at my eagerness. It had been a while since we had done anything because of how busy we have both been. He quickly discarded my leggings and wanted to down on me.

"Just let me feel you," I whispered in a pathetic tone. Without hesitation, I felt him lining up his cock at my entrance. I was being stretched out but all I could feel was the immense pleasure. My head fell back as his pace began to pick up.

His tattooed hand held my neck tight making me look him in the eyes as he fucked me fast and hard. My moans and whimpers filled the room. Maybe it was because we hadn't done it in a while but I felt myself clenching around him looking for a release.

"Come for me, baby!" He groaned out. The sight in front of me was enough to make me release, the ways his veins bulged. Sweat trickled down his forehead. Not far behind he came inside me.