34|Taken

Domenico's POV: 

I knew she was mad at me after her response. I mean I get it since I hadn't even so much as texted her these past few days, but there was a good reason for it. Never would I voluntarily just ghost her. 

The day my father called basically threatening Anastaisa, I knew that something had happened. Earlier that day we had talked and he said that he would find a way to make it acceptable for both mafias. Even if my father had accepted and her brothers accepted we had to think f our people who would not take the news so well. 

This morning I kept trying to call her phone but she wouldn't answer. I guess she was really angry. I just needed to tell her why my father threatened her. After I cleared the air he said that he wanted to apologize to her in person and talk to her brothers about the deal they were going to strike up. 

Octavia. 

I always found her a bit weird, but since she was friends with Anastasia I had to put up with her. Also, she did help us with our relationship. I guess it all makes sense now. She knew that Anastasia starting a relationship with me would put a strain on her relationship with her brothers. I just didn't know the why of it all. 

Jealousy was a powerful emotion. It can lead people to do crazy things. 

~

Aleksander's POV:

We had not been home last night. There was an ongoing war between the Irish who had gotten the American's as their ally. Adrian decided to stay home with Ana, but he was still helping us just from home. 

Speaking of Ana I had not spoken to her. Well, I have but it was like speaking to the wall because she just ignores me and walks away. I did want to mend my relationship with her, but there was so much going on at the moment. 

I had set up a meeting with the woman who birthed me but she never showed. She was a coward.

Rosalie had made breakfast and we were all seated except Ana who was missing. I announced that I was going to bring her down, maybe have a small chat. I made my way upstairs and down the hall to her room. I knocked, but no answer. I did it twice more before I entered the room. 

Her bed came into view her lilac sheets were thrown on the ground. I could see here her phone buzzing on the bedside table. I walked around looking in the bathroom and closet, but nothing. I felt my heart drop when I approached her bed, I had stepped on a syringe.

I yelled for my brothers to come upstairs. I picked up her phone which was being blown up by her boyfriend. 

One by one they came in. I made sure not to touch the syringe in case there were some fingerprints.

Someone had taken her. 

It could be anyone at this point. The worst thing is that someone had come into the house without being detected this meant one thing. A mole. 

"Who the fuck took her! Adrian, you stayed for a reason it's your fault she's gone." Anton said accusingly. Adrian was never one to get mad but his face contorted into an angry one.

"Don't you dare fucking blame me? Instead of pointing fingers do something about it because I sure am." Adrian said in a deadly calm voice and left the room. Alexei left saying he was going to check on the cameras. Adrik called one of our men who could get the syringe and dust it for any prints.