35|Revelations

Domenico's POV:

It has been three days since she was taken. I had been working with her brothers in trying to locate her. I was also doing my own digging on the side in trying to expose Octavia. I knew I couldn't just come out and accuse her because they have known her for a really long time. I needed hard evidence that she was plotting against Anastasia. 

At least her brothers were smart enough to keep all of this between them. It was hard to get any work done when her brothers absolutely despised me. Adrian was the only one who would talk to me and Aleksander would try. 

"I think I found something." Alexei comes barging into the room holding a laptop. 

"I didn't think it was connected but when I found out our mother came here I started to keep tabs on her because I don't trust her. Apparently, she has a husband and he reported her missing the same day we found out Anastasia went missing." Alexei explained 

"We already know who took her but why to take her too?" Anton questioned. They vaguely filled me in on who took her. 

"I have no clue, but whoever took her didn't destroy the phone until they reached this area. I googled search the area and it is the perfect place to hide." The location was about an hour out of the city, it was in the middle of nowhere. 

"So when are we going to get her," I asked which I guess they didn't expect me to.

"WE are already preparing to go there, just need to have a layout of the place," Alexei said making sure I knew that he did not want me there. Frankly, I did not care for what he wanted all I cared about was getting her back. 

"He is coming with us Alexei without his help we wouldn't have the Irish off our backs." Adrian shot back which I appreciated. 

"Whatever. Let us start getting ready." 

"Before we do I need to tell you all something. I know who helped him take her." I had gotten one of our men to look into Octavia and he actually found something. Stopping what they were doing to look at me. 

"Talk," Adrik seemed impatient. 

"Octavia." I simply stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and when you think about it, it is.

"You're lying." Andrey looked so angry. From what I gathered they were seeing each other. 

"I am not. If you need proof I had someone send it to you guys. I think it's time to exterminate the rat, if you don't I will." I watched as they looked at the pictures, text messages, and recording of Octavia and that man basically plotting everything. 

The fact that Octavia thought she had a chance with me was hilarious. She was clearly jealous of Ana and that was the main reason for all of this. 

"Is Devin a part of this too?" Adrian asked.

"No I checked and it was just her and I think she was talking with this girl Jennika too." 

"Alek I need you to locate her and bring her to me, don't tell Devin until Anastasia is back with us," Adrik commanded. 

After I revealed what I knew we began working on a way to get Ana back safely to us. All I wanted was to have her back in my arms. 

Anastasia's POV:

I struggled to keep my eyes open. My mouth had gotten me into trouble, he absolutely hated when I talked back or resisted. I was no longer in the cell, he tied up in a chair in his room. 

He told me that tomorrow was our last night in Chicago, he was taking me to Russia. I wanted to break down, but I didn't because part of me believed that my brothers would come. I had no strength in my body to try to run he had beat me until I couldn't breathe for disobeying him.