2

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 2 Strange Body

    In the mirror, the girl has messy curly hair that reaches her back waist and is dyed golden. It may take a long time to dye. The new hair that grows against the scalp is jet black as ink, and the two colors are vivid. Very uncoordinated, after a night of toss and torture, the discordant golden curls are like dried straw, yellow and messy, unsightly.

    The young face still wears residual makeup, it is a standard net red face, I don't know how to put on makeup, and his eyes are too big.

    Gu Yixin felt that his normal reaction at this time should be to scream out loud to express his rejection and panic about the mutation accident, but it seemed that something stuck in his throat and couldn't scream out.

    The heartbeat was very fast, as if it was about to jump out along the esophagus. She couldn't help but raise her hand to press her chest, feeling the violent beating with the palm of her hand and the warm body temperature from her body.

    The real touch made her clearly realize that this is definitely reality, not a dream or an illusion.

    But if it was reality, why would she wake up in a single sleep, become a stranger, and appear in a strange place?

    What happened in this world when she was sleeping?

    Thinking of this, she turned abruptly and stepped out of the bathroom, slammed the bathroom door in a hurry, and made a "bang" sound. The dull sound shattered the quiet room, and her shoulders were faintly painful, but she had no time to pay attention.

    Back in the room, she looked around and saw a handbag on the small sofa. She ran over in three or two steps, opened the bag and took out a latest mobile phone. Fortunately, the fingerprint lock on the mobile phone, she put her finger on it. , The screen is unlocked immediately.

    Opening the web page, she directly searched for her name, and Du Niang immediately popped up a bunch of news about her.

    —— On May 20, GT Entertainment confirmed that the famous movie star Gu Yixin was found dead at home. The cause of death was an overdose of sleeping pills...

    —— On May 30, Gu Yixin’s memorial service, Gu Yixin’s family, friends, friends in the circle, and countless The fans came to mourn, and Gu's mother was overwhelmed, fainted several times, and the fans wept bitterly...

    ——On June 20, Gu Yixin’s parents filed a court case against Gu Yixin’s estate...

    There is still a lot of news about her on the Internet, but she can’t enter.

    She is dead? !

    Gu Yixin seemed to have been drained in an instant, and he was paralyzed on the floor beside the sofa, completely lost in his mind.

    Overdose of sleeping pills? She did remember that she had taken sleeping pills twice at the time, but she had no impression of how much she took, but it had no effect at all. She still didn't fall asleep, and later went to drink.

    It should be a bar. Sleeping pills will not kill her, but if you add alcohol...

    It turns out that she is already dead, it is rare to sleep peacefully, and then died.