5

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 5 Shocking Thunder

    When she was hospitalized, Gu Yixin was in a hurry every time she took a bath. She didn't dare to stay long in the bathroom. She came out after a full wash, because she always felt awkward.

    There was water in the bathtub at this time, and Gu Yixin was standing in front of the mirror on the sink, quietly looking at the person in the mirror. The clothes had been taken off by her, and the body that she had never dared to face before was uncovered. Before her eyes.

    Cheng Cheng, who has taken off her makeup, is not very beautiful, and her eyes are not too big. On the whole, she is very pure and pleasing to the eye. It is not a net red face at all. I really don’t understand why she has to toss herself. It has to be like a fairy, 23-year-old skin, white and clear, without too much modification at all, using cosmetics will only make it dusty.

    She is very tall, probably close to 170, with perfect body proportions and very long legs. For Gu Yixin, who is in control of her legs, she can't help but want to bend over to touch it.

    Cheng Cheng is very thin and feels a little malnourished, but after learning about her drunken life and life, Gu Yixin feels that she is lucky that she did not toss herself to die young.

    Gu Yixin stretched out his hands and slowly covered his chest. One palm couldn't cover half of the spring light. This is a pair of big, breasts, and rooms that can make other women envy and envy, and make other men fascinated.

    Gu Yixin moved her fingers, squeezed it, then knead it again. She knew that this movement was a bit sloppy, but she just wanted to make sure whether the two doughs were real or not, because this cup was completely similar to her slim figure. Not proportional.

    But after rubbing it for a while, she only felt very soft, and she felt good in her hand. It was impossible to tell whether it was true or not. Would you like to ask Guan Yue? Is it too embarrassing?

    Letting go of his chest, Gu Yixin looked down again. The triangle between his legs was bare, without a single hair. Gu Yixin quickly pulled back his eyes, his old face flushed, and he hurriedly sat in the bathtub and shrank into the water. , Just show his head outside.

    When she had enough water and turned off the faucet, she breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back on the bathtub, closing her eyes and feeling the surrounding water gently wrap her around her. After her vision disappeared, the body's touch became extremely sensitive. Shaking his legs, the warm water swayed back and forth along with it, wandering lightly on the skin, if anything seemed to be spread all over the body.

    This is Cheng Cheng’s body, but she has disappeared. Now the person who controls this body is her Gu Yixin, so she shouldn’t feel ashamed and awkward about it, but to get acquainted with it, blend into it, and make it her own body.

    This feeling is strange and magical.

    After taking a comfortable hot bath, Gu Yixin walked out of the bathroom wearing loose home clothes. Before turning out this normal style home clothes in the cloakroom, it took a lot of time. After all, it was a non-mainstream cloakroom.