49

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 49

    49 It

    was another round of fierce battle. Gu Yixin was pressed down on the bed. The man pressed her behind her and she was almost suffocated. The feeling of inability to breathe made her gasp, and her body couldn't stop feeling dizzy. It's really tired.

    "Enough..." she begged for mercy in a dumb voice.

    The man slammed into it a few times, and burst into the depths of his body. Then he didn't dare to press her again and turned to lie next to him.

    Gu Yixin got out of his body and lay motionless on his stomach. After a while, he grabbed the phone on the bedside and took a look at the time. It was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon.

    "You are not allowed to touch me again today." She warned him feebly. She is now sore and weak, her limbs are weak, and the places under her body that are difficult to open her teeth are swelling and painful. It is probably due to excessive use.

    Hearing her warning, Yan Zhannan laughed lowly, touched her back with a big hand, and then walked slowly downstream, swept the lower back, and then continued down.

    Gu Yixin let out a "hiss" sound and twisted his waist, trying to avoid his big hands.

    "What's wrong?" The man found her strange and asked with concern.

    Gu Yixin

    pursed her lips, buried her face in the quilt, and muttered, "It hurts." Hearing what she said, Yan Zhannan quickly turned and sat up, leaning over to break her leg. Gu Yixin felt ashamed and refused to give in. Confine your legs harder.

    Yan Zhannan hooked his mouth and coaxed in a low voice, "Goodbye, I'll take a look." When I did it

    just now, I didn't feel much. When I stopped, the painful feeling became more and more obvious. Gu Yixin struggled for a long time. Yes, I opened my legs for him to check.

    But because it was lying on the stomach, I couldn't see clearly. Yan Zhannan held her waist and turned her over easily with force, turning her into a face-up position.

    I saw him open her legs and lie down and watch.

    Although he had done even more extreme things, but with such a shameful posture to open his body and let him watch, Gu Yixin blushed quickly.

    She     couldn't help but urged: "Hurry up." What made her even more depressed was that Yan Zhannan not only looked at him, but also stretched out two fingers to touch her and tremble all over, then raised his head and said to her: "It's a little red and swollen. What to do?"

    Gu Yixin was speechless, who made you so cruel, that place is not iron-fought.     Before

    she could say anything, I heard him say: "Baby, you are wet again."

    Gu Yixin: "..." As

soon as Yan Zhannan finished speaking, he lowered his head, sticking out his tongue and licking gently at the opening. It seemed to be teasing, and it seemed to be healing her.