80

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 80

    A long time ago, Yan Zhannan promised to hold a grand wedding for Gu Yixin. Yan Zhannan did what he said.

    A few months before the wedding, people began to prepare, the location of the wedding location, the theme of the site layout, the custom-made wedding dress style, and the style of the gift box wedding candy, he personally took care of everything.

    Since Gu Yixin’s identity is rather special and cannot be said to be known to outsiders, Yan Zhannan came up with a more fantasy and romantic wedding theme, and even cut out many fragments from Gu Yixin’s past works on the grounds that Gu Yixin is Cheng Cheng’s idol. Synthesize a blessing speech and appear on their wedding scene.

    Of course, Gu Yixin didn't know these intentions.

    After the two elders of the Yan family went to Cheng Cheng's hometown to propose marriage, the wedding of the two officially entered the countdown stage. Gu Yixin was commanded by people around him every day, and he would go shopping with the old lady to buy jewellery, and the dress would be modified. , For a while, it will be the choice of flower styles. It seems that there are endless things to do every day.

    And because of the layout of the wedding scene, Yan Zhannan ran out in two days, following the technical team to select the material all day long, like making a big high-investment movie.

    The two are so busy that the time to meet has become limited.

    Gu Yixin rarely went out on this day, and was busy with Yangyang and Cheng's mother in the flower shop.

    After Yan's second elder went to propose marriage, the roads in Cheng's village began to be constructed. Cheng's old house was formally demolished. Although the farm lost money, the village still had a lot of trouble, and Cheng's mother and two daughters-in-law were also making trouble , The old people said that their houses were not enough to live in, and they couldn't move a place to live in the elderly. The second family said that they were often away from home, and it was even more inconvenient to pick up the elderly.

    The old lady is also a great woman. Today, I will go to the door of the old man to scold for a day, and tomorrow he will go to the door of her second house to scold for a day.

    Gu Yixin was shocked when he received the call. He drove home with Yan Zhannan overnight to pick her up. Fortunately, before departure, Yan Zhannan wisely turned into a SUV, so that he had room to pick up Cheng’s mother’s piles of miscellaneous luggage. The thing that made them laugh and cry was even Cheng. Ten chickens raised by my mother were also crammed into the car and taken back to the city.

    According to Cheng's mother, after returning to the city, one chicken a day, ten or so can be eaten very quickly, but unexpectedly, after arriving in the city, this group of chickens has become a key protection object. The reason for not mentioning the killing of chickens is that they are attracted by Yang Yang!

    Yang Yang has a good friend at Yan’s house. It’s the little granddaughter of the neighbor’s house next door. Her nickname is Niuniu. If Niuniu has something new, she will show it to Yang Yang. Once, Niuniu brought a newborn baby. The fluffy chicken is so cute that Yangyang can't be cute, so I will ask my mother when I come back.