25

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 25

    25

    Li Yu's earrings are missing? Is she alone in her lounge this afternoon? This is not necessarily a coincidence, it is more like a premeditated framed up.

    Gu Yixin's thoughts went back and forth, and she rushed to the scene while thinking about countermeasures. Of course, she couldn't wait to die.

    Li Yu called her over before, apparently just wanting to question her and Ning Shaoqi, but because Li Yu had a bad attitude, she ignored it and left without saying a word.

    Li Yu, who has always been arrogant and accustomed, certainly couldn't stand this rude treatment, so he felt resentful, and finally decided to fabricate a lie to frame her.

    The whole incident took less than two hours before and after, so Li Yu's decision was relatively hurried.

    Since he is in a hurry, there must be no thoroughness and negligence. Gu Yixin lowered his head and was silent, thinking about any possible omissions.

    However, in an environment where there are no others, a pair of earrings that do not exist or not exist, if Li Yu insists, it is really a bit of a dead end.

    When Gu Yixin rushed to the lounge, there were already a lot of people around the entrance of Li Yu's lounge, and the director and producer were also called in. Looking at the show, does Li Yu want to make the incident a big deal?

    As another "participant" of the incident, Gu Yixin immediately became the focus of attention when she arrived at the scene. She didn't take anything from others, so she naturally had a clear conscience and was not afraid of others to look at it. She said coldly, "I heard something was missing?"

    Li Yu immediately walked out of it, looked at her disgustingly, and said, "My diamond earrings are gone. You came here this afternoon."

    "So you think I stole it?" Gu Yixin asked back.

    "Aren't you a ghost?" Li Yu's anger soared, and Ning Shaoqi, who was standing behind her, did not dare to say anything, even to stand outside.

    Gu Yixin met her gaze and asked: "When did you find it?"

    Li Yu snorted coldly, "I just found it."

    Gu Yixin said again: "If you find something missing, should you immediately find a security guard to watch the surveillance?"

    Li Yu immediately replied: "Of course, the security guard was the first time."

    Gu Yixin sneered and said, "If something is missing, shouldn't you look for it first? Is the lounge so big, I want to find a small earring, at least for an hour, if you haven’t looked for it, you are determined to have been stolen, and you have to look for a security guard to watch the surveillance as soon as you know? Did someone take it? Or set the plot in advance?"

    Li Yu was robbed of her by her, and her face instantly became red and white, like a palette. I probably didn’t expect Gu Yixin to refute her so bluntly. Thinking of her rebuttal will hit the nail on the head.