37

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 37-Yang Yang's Fan

    Yan Zhannan looked puzzled, "What is my mom doing?"

    Assistant Lin shook his head. He also learned about it after receiving a call from the front desk. He rushed over to inform him that the old lady should have already taken the elevator...

    Yan The old lady would come to the company from time to time to give her son some warmth from the family. As time passed, everyone in the company knew that Yan always had a mother who took the people-friendly route.

    Old Mrs. Yan walked all the way, like the queen dowager on tour, shouting from the front to the back, many first-line stars who happened to be in the company also came to join in the fun, greeted the old lady enthusiastically, and the old lady never refused to come, no matter who you know or not. , Greetings all over, more popular than celebrities.

    When the old lady got rid of everyone and reached the top, it was already twenty minutes later.

    At that time, Yang Yang was held on his lap by President Yan, and the two of them sat in front of the computer and looked at Peppa Pig.

    Assistant Lin sent the old lady into the chairman's office and saw Yan Zhannan in front of the computer at a glance. Yang Yang was small and was blocked by the computer screen, so the old lady did not see him.

    The old lady with a curious look looked around as she walked in, without seeing the suspicious situation, so she took a few steps forward.

    Yang Yang, who was blocked by the screen, heard movement outside, so he turned his head and poked his head from the side of the screen. He was shocked when he saw the old lady Yan walking to the desk, and then stared at the other party. After realizing that she was a very kind old woman, he subconsciously raised a smile at her.

    Old Mrs. Yan: "..." It

    felt like a smile on her chest for an instant. It was definitely an angelic smile, brilliant and pure, and it made people want to like it at first sight.

    The old lady stroked her chest and sighed. The Yan family’s grandson is already at the age of junior high school, and the only little grandson is also in kindergarten. On weekends, he is in cram school and interest classes one after another. The old lady wants to see two grandsons. You have to make an appointment first. The heart full of love can only be held in her heart hard, which causes the serious consequences that she wants to touch her when she goes out and sees the child.

    Seeing such a cute little guy at this time, how could the old lady bear it?

    So he ran to them, holding up Yangyang’s face and

    looking left and right , "This child is so cute, son, whose child is this?" Yan Zhannan was afraid that the old lady would scare Yang Yang, so he quickly took her hand. He took it away and asked, "Mom, what are you doing here?" The

    old lady was unwilling to let go, and stretched out to pinch Yangyang's face, and gave Yan Zhannan a glance and said, "What's the matter, I have to come here. Can't make an appointment with you?"