27

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 27-Birthday Party

    The place where Yan Zhannan meets with his friends is a private restaurant. It is a three-story building with a courtyard in the city center. The small building is quiet in this noisy city, and attracts countless elegant guests.

    The small building is a bit old, but the advantage is that the place is spacious. When it was built, the land was not expensive, so it has a courtyard twice the size of the main building. The owner planted many green plants in the courtyard, including pomegranate and osmanthus. , Ginkgo etc.

    Gu Yixin remembers that the last time he came here for a meal, it was the season when the sweet-scented osmanthus was fragrant. The proprietress of Xiaolou smiled and said to her: Next year, please drink the osmanthus wine made by yourself. But a must.

    Gu Yixin only likes red wine, but she still happily agreed to the boss's wife's agreement, but now she came to the small building again, but she was nothing but a different thing.

    When the lady boss saw her, she only greeted her politely. Who would think of last year's drinking agreement?

    When he got out of the car, Yang Yang rubbed his eyes and woke up, sleepy and confused, and asked his mother softly where it was.

    Yan Zhannan helped them open the door, rubbed his little pot lid, and said, "Uncle brought you to eat a big cake."

    Hearing that there was a big cake, Yang Yang was a little more sober again, muttering that he wanted to eat.

    Yan Zhannan took care of Gu Yixin and got off the car with the child in trouble, so he wanted to reach out to pick up Yang Yang, but Yang Yang was not completely awake, rarely had a temper, and hugged his mother and refused to let go.

    Yan Zhannan smiled and scolded: "Smelly boy, he still clamored for me to hold him in the afternoon, but now I am disgusted."

    Gu Yixin handed the handbag and Yangyang's coat to Yan Zhannan. "

    Yan Zhannan gave the little guy a slanted look and said, "It's nothing, I feel like getting up."

    Gu Yixin raised his eyes to look at him, a little surprised, "When I get up in the morning, you are quite good to talk?"

    Yan Zhannan smiled mysteriously and bowed his head. She whispered in her ear: "It was so hot last night, so I was out of breath."

    Gu Yixin pushed him away in a hug, and walked into the small building in his arms. Yan Zhannan glanced at her back unexpectedly, and then followed with something.

    Private kitchens use hunger marketing. The chefs of the restaurant are very good at cooking. I heard that they have done state banquets, but I don’t know if it is true or not. But it attracts a fixed source of customers. The daily limit of 10 tables of dishes is overwhelming. The old rule is that if there are too many monks and porridge, you have to line up to make an appointment if you want to come here for dinner. Occasionally, when you meet the owner’s acquaintance, you have to move the appointment time later.

    Yan Zhannan is one of the few good friends of the proprietress. To be more precise, some of their friends who can have fun have all grown up in the compound since they were young. Compared with friends outside, they have been established since childhood. The friendship is more precious.