4

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 4 A Strange New Home

    Regarding Chi Jun, Gu Yixin couldn’t be more familiar. Because the two belong to the same entertainment company, they have had many large and small cooperations, and the private relationship is very good, so good that they can often go to each other’s home for dinner. , Even Chi Jun opened the corner of her eyes and padd her nose, she knew it all.

    There are also high voices from the outside world, saying that the two of them are a very good pair, and I hope they can really come together.

    Before Chi Jun became popular, she did express a good impression on her. The company also fought the two of them for several scandals, but Gu Yixin never gave a positive response. She has a good impression of Chi Jun, but not yet. To the extent that she was tempted, she might have been in the entertainment industry for too long, and she had seen too many human feelings, which caused her to have a nearly numb heart at a young age.

    After getting along for a long time, her thoughts have also changed. It is a long life. She should always have a companion. If she can't find someone who is tempting, then she can find someone who is satisfied. Chi Jun is definitely the best candidate. .

    However, her abacus was playing loudly, but people were no longer waiting for her. Chi Jun happily disclosed his love affair after receiving the Emperor's award. The other party is also a shadow figure, Lin Qian from the same company as them. The two men are talented and beautiful, and they are perfect.

    As a result, Gu Yixin naturally retreated to the position of a good friend. She had also tried to ask herself whether she regretted not agreeing to the relationship with Chi Jun. But after thinking about it, she didn't have much regret, after all, she hadn't moved her heart.

    Chi Jun always gives the impression that he is upright and traditional. Whenever he sees him, he always dresses up meticulously and does not like to socialize very much, but he can control the field when he needs his presence. He loves to participate in entertainment shows, but he can play in private. He is a very attractive man.

    Because he was very serious about acting and he rarely attended entertainment activities, fans gave him a very abstinent title: veteran cadre.

    Gu Yixin once teased him about the title in person, but in my heart he felt that this title was quite suitable for him.

    A serious and personable character, this is the image of Chi Jun left in her heart, which has never changed.

    However, just now, Guan Yue told her that Chi Jun is Cheng Cheng's gold master!

    For Gu Yixin, this news was too shocking. It was like a landmark building suddenly collapsed in a violent manner. The destructiveness it caused was very huge. Not only the building itself was completely unrecognizable, but the surrounding buildings were also affected. Implicated.

    She always thought that Chi Jun is definitely one of the few good men in the circle. In this colorful dyeing tank, it is very difficult to stick to oneself, not to be assimilated, and to maintain a pure heart. However, Chi Jun can still film and maintain his original aspirations after his popularity. This is worthy of the respect of others. It is also the reason why Gu Yixin treats him differently and even plans to spend his life with him.