35

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 35

    At first, the two did not want to do it on the sofa, but after hugging each other and occasionally kissing, they would inevitably wipe out their guns. When Yan Zhannan stayed with Gu Yixin, his self-control became very low, almost zero. , Just kissing can excite him, so after a long time, he finally pressed people on the sofa to do it.

    The evening party on the TV also began to come to an end. The host spoke passionately/emotionally with New Year's greetings, and then, amidst the music of universal celebration, everyone began to count down.

    Gu Yixin was pressed on the sofa with his clothes still on, but he was lifted up and took off his panties. Yan Zhannan was in front of her. Behind him was a joyful TV screen. His face was unpredictable by the colorful light. She is concerned about the confusion/fascination, and she can also draw some energy to count down with the host.

    10-9-8—Yan

    Zhannan is also counting down, but the countdown is relatively nasty, count a number and just hit it, "7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

    Gu Yixin felt that this must be from her lifetime , The most memorable and shameful New Year's Eve countdown.

    When the bell rang at zero o'clock in the new year, there was the sound of fireworks exploding near the small building, and through the curtains, you could see flashes of colorful lights.

    Yan Zhannan hugged her up, her body still connected, Gu Yixin was afraid of falling, and wrapped her hands and feet around him.

    Yan Zhannan, who was full of tendons, had a woman hanging on his body, and he could walk easily to turn off the lights, and then hugged her to the French window.

    Gu Yixin looked at the approaching window, and suddenly had a bad feeling.

    "

    Why don't you want to go to the window..." Yan Zhannan smiled handsomely and said: "I will take you to see the fireworks."

    Gu Yixin struggled suddenly, "No, I don't want to go there, I will be seen."

    Yan Zhannan After Ben didn't listen to her, he waved his hand and pulled the curtain to one side, and the two were directly exposed in front of the French window in a connected posture.

    Behind him is the dark living room, and in front is the sky where fireworks occasionally bloom. Gu Yixin watched the two bodies reflected in the glass, and the whole person was intoxicated in a slight mood.

    Fortunately, both of them were a bit urgent just now, and it was too late to take off their clothes, so even standing in front of the window would not be too embarrassing.

    Yan Zhannan asked her to stand in front of the window with his hands on the windowpane and his back facing him, while he pressed her waist behind him, lowered his head and kissed the back of her neck. Gu Yixin was dizzy and dizzy by the kiss. The colorful fireworks opened gave her the illusion of being in a fantasy world.

    Just as the two of them were entangled in the state of selflessness, a weak cry came vaguely into their ears. At first, both of them thought it was an illusion, but when the shouts grew louder, Gu Yixin and Yan Zhannan were as if they were tapped. Froze.