34

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 34

    Yang Yang’s favorite cartoon is being broadcast on TV. Yang Yang is holding the remote control plane and loves it. Even his favorite cartoon is just taking time to look at it. He basically stays on the plane and touches it with his small hand from time to time. There.

    Yan Zhannan leaned back on the sofa and looked at him quietly. After knowing that the villain was his son, he always felt that he hadn't watched enough. The sound of TV came from his ears, and it was mixed with small movements from the kitchen. , He looked back at the kitchen door, rubbed his big hand on Yang Yang’s head twice, and said to him: “Yang Yang plays by himself, I’m going to see if Mom’s dumplings have been cooked?”

    Yang Yang nodded to the plane, unable to tell. Pay attention to him.

    He smiled dozingly, got up and walked towards the kitchen.

    The small building is equipped with central air-conditioning, and the whole room is warm and warm. You only need to wear a single coat, which makes people comfortable and comfortable. Yan Zhannan walked into the kitchen with his exclusive cotton slippers and saw a woman dressed in thin clothes.

    A long T-shirt with a wide collar, the dress is knee-length, no socks or trousers are worn underneath, a pair of slender and flawless legs are displayed in front of him generously, and a pair of cute rabbit slippers are stepped on his feet, showing sexy ankle.

    She had a loose collar. She stood there and cut things. One side of her neckline slipped quietly from her shoulders, revealing her charming collarbone and small white shoulders. Unfortunately, she was stuck in the apron and could not continue to fall.

    He originally felt a little hungry, but after seeing this scene, he suddenly went from a "a little hungry" state to a "hungry" state.

    He strode over, put his arm around her from behind, then lowered his head and kissed the exposed white shoulders. The familiar body fragrance instantly penetrated into his nose, making him a little intoxicated.

    I have already had the experience of being attacked in the kitchen before. Gu Yixin was particularly calm this time. He tilted his head and said: "Let go, I'm preparing the sauce to dip, and then you can eat it."

    Yan Zhannan ignored her words. , Kissed all the way up from her shoulders, shoulders, neck, behind the ears, earlobes, and then pinched her chin and kissed her lips.

    Gu Yixin half-squinted his eyes to accept his kiss, unknowingly he stopped what he was doing, put his hands under his arms and hugged his back, gently stroked his little hands, and gradually fell down, rubbing his back waist. .

    Yan Zhannan was caught on fire by her, and her crotch was slightly propped up against her belly.

    After the two of them finished their kiss, they both gasped in embarrassment.

    Yan Zhannan sighed in her ear, "I owe it first, and I will feed you later."

    Gu Yixin smiled, "I don't know who is feeding whom."

    "Yeah, I don't know who it is. I always keep getting excited. Shouting'good rise...'."

    Gu Yixin: "..."