52

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 52: Chi Jun's Attitude

    When Gu Yixin first came to the north, he ran over after a quarrel with Yan Zhannan, betting that he was depressed. At the time, although he wanted to be separated for a while and give each other a calm space, he was mostly emotionally impulsive, otherwise. Don't you suddenly decide to run so far to play this play.

    She still remembers the time when she just got off the plane. She was unfamiliar with the place, the temperature was very low, and the sky was covered with heavy snow. As soon as she stepped out of the cabin, she was stunned. She shed tears. After that time, her mood was cold and desperate. The first time she encountered feelings, the first time she encountered emotional crisis, in her opinion, it was like the end of the world.

    However, after Yan Zhannan chased and the two reconciled, the severe cold in the north was no longer a torment for her. She was in the mood to appreciate the snow scene, and also chatted and joked with other actors. She rarely came to the north to spend the winter. , And also learn to enjoy this different winter in Northland.

    After filming a large scene with a large number of people, everyone was exhausted enough. This kind of multi-person framed scene is relatively difficult to shoot, and there are many things that need to be coordinated. Director Jiang is a more meticulous director. Strictly, this kind of big scene also requires everyone to be acting. Even if the shots are not given, they cannot be sloppy. As a result, the number of ngs will be a lot, so I have been tossing all kinds of things, finally waiting for the director to determine this. One pass, everyone is too tired to speak.

    Gu Yixin’s hair accessories and clothing are relatively complicated. She stood in the cold wind for a while, as if she was hanging a heavy object on her body, unable to move, and the camera would give her from time to time, so she had to be immersed In a role, one cannot relax for a moment.

    When the director said that she passed, she immediately leaned on Xiao Ran and motionless. Xiao Ran was strong, fleshy and warm and soft. Every time she was filming, she always liked to hug Xiao Ran for warmth, but Yan Zhannan came. During the two days of visiting the class, Xiao Ran seriously refused her hug because she didn't want to be fired by President Yan.

    Since knowing that the two assistants were hired by Yan Zhannan with a high salary, Gu Yixin has not been so polite to use them. Since they are gold medal assistants, they can do the best in all aspects.

    There hasn't been the end of the play here, and the actors have not changed their costumes. There are already people calling for King Chi to have hot pot.

    In this cold winter, just listening to the word "hot pot" felt much warmer, and a group of actors who were frozen into dogs cheered one after another.

    Since it was Chi Jun’s guest, Gu Yixin naturally didn’t want to join in the fun. He packed his things and prepared to go back to the rest room to change costumes, but when the three of them left the rest room, they saw Chi Jun standing beside her. At the door, leaning against the wall, waiting for her calmly.

    He didn't have time to change his costume, so he was still in a uniform, slender and tall figure with a tailored uniform, and he just stopped there, just like a poster, very sultry, so this little fat girl Covering his face and taking a peek, he was obviously too slapped.