8

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 8 Call from the Gold Master

    Since Gu Yixin woke up in the hospital, this mobile phone belonging to Cheng Cheng has been ringing frequently every day. On the caller ID, there are some strange names, some are English names, some are nicknames, and some are just simple to use. The letters ABCD indicate that Gu Yixin never answered the phone no matter how it rang. It was Cheng Cheng’s social circle. Gu Yixin didn’t intend to understand, nor was she ready to join in. It was a circle she couldn’t understand. It draws a clear line.

    Fortunately, Cheng Cheng's mobile phone divides work and private life into groups, so that Gu Yixin can easily identify who is calling.

    The name Chi Jun, Cheng Cheng did not divide him into groups. He was not associated with anyone. He was placed in a position without a group name, showing his uniqueness in obscurity.

    The phone kept vibrating, and Gu Yixin's hand trembled slightly, hesitating whether to answer it.

    After discovering that Cheng Cheng was also in the entertainment industry, Gu Yixin was mentally prepared, thinking that one day he would definitely meet his original acquaintances, but he did not expect that this day would come so quickly, and he was the best friend he knew best.

    But it was too embarrassing to meet in such a special capacity.

    Gu Yixin didn't answer the call until the call was automatically hung up, but Chi Jun on the other end of the call did not give up easily, so the call vibrated again.

    This time Gu Yixin didn't hesitate anymore, and directly opened the answer.

    The horse on the phone came with Chi Jun’s unique subwoofer-like, male voice, and asked with a smile: "What are you up to? I took it so long."

    Chi Jun’s voice is recognized as good, and he often has fans on his Weibo. He was going to sell cute, begging him to record a welfare, and read anything he wanted, but Chi Jun never agreed.

    Gu Yixin once laughed at him as being too serious. Anything with just a few words is his true love fan at any rate, and he won't give this benefit! But Chi Jun shook his head decisively, saying that he knew what the fans wanted to hear, and the gentle whispers among lovers, he just wanted to tell his lover, that emotional Chi Jun made her quite moved.

    As a result, she never expected that she would change his identity and location, and suddenly hear him whispering like a lover.

    The ears were slightly crisp and itchy, and then spread to her whole body, causing goose bumps on her skin.

    A Uranus superstar, with a voice that can sweeten people, smiles and talks in his ear. How many women can resist this charm?

    "Cheng Cheng? What's wrong? What's the daze?" Chi Tian continued to attack her with gentle shells.

    Gu Yixin had ten thousand grass-mud horses galloping past, and she couldn't combine this sweet voice with the serious Chi Jun she had known for many years.

    The person on the other end of the phone is actually not Chi Jun, right? !

    So she whispered to confirm: "Chi Jun?" The