81(End)

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 81

Stepping out of the elevator, there is a crossing corridor, and on the opposite side is a relatively large hall door. A simple sign is placed at the door with the words "Yan's Wedding Banquet" written on it. The words are handwritten. Obviously, the time will come. Is to be changed.

Gu Yixin walked out of the elevator and asked Cheng's mother to take care of Yang Yang, but she herself trot over with some eagerness.

Entering the hall door, the space inside is suddenly bright and very spacious, at least it can accommodate hundreds of tables, but I heard that the people invited at that time will be at least 200 tables or more, so a banquet hall is definitely not enough.

The hall is a bit dim and messy. The workers are busy adjusting the lights. Some on-site facilities have been installed. Right next to the central stage, there is a European-style pavilion. From a distance, it looks like a white crown and the pavilion is placed. The location is relatively high, connected to the ground, is a white staircase, the staircase is very long, winding down like a snake.

Such a shape should have its purpose, Gu Yixin imagined, could it be that the two of them walked up hand in hand and let the crowd watch? That's too embarrassing!

Vaguely seeing Assistant Lin's figure in the crowd, she walked towards him decisively, intending to catch him and ask to understand.

When she walked behind him, Assistant Lin hadn't found her in time, so she was teasing her, lowered her voice, and said gloomily in his ear: "Lin~Help~Li~"

Assistant Lin didn't help being so cold. , The whole person jumped up, and suddenly turned his head to look, and found that it was her, with a damn expression on his face...

Gu Yixin thought it was funny, "What's your expression?"

"Old...old...lady boss." Lin The assistant became nervous and stuttered.

"Is it so old? I have to repeat it three times!" Gu Yixin continued to tease him.

Assistant Lin, who was scared to death by her, finally came back to his senses, crying, and said, "My boss, you came with me! If the boss knows, I will definitely be scolded to death."

Gu Yixin waved his hand, "Don't worry, I have something to do. Bear it."

"That's what you said."

Gu Yixin said, "It depends on your performance. Let me introduce the meaning of the scene layout."

Assistant Lin looked like a broken jar and said: "Today is just going to be the second rehearsal. Take a look. I'll tell you if I don't understand." After

Assistant Lin finished speaking, he said to the young man next to him, "Is it time to start?"

The man nodded and manipulated a few times on the computer. The lights on the scene were all dimmed. Then there are dots of lights lit up, and the whole hall is like an illusory universe, romantic and ethereal.

The white curtain drawn on the square stage lights up and becomes a huge screen.

"My idol? Of course it is Gu Yixin."

That was a video that Yan Zhannan pestered her to record a few days ago . They were basking in the sun in the backyard and Yang Yang was there, but he didn't appear in the camera. Here.